Chapter 1 Who are you???

Y/n's pov

It was an average morning. I got up and head downstairs to eat breakfast and turned on the T.V to watch something. Since it was Sunday I don't have any work. Oh!! I forgot to introduce myself I'm Y/n... Y/n Lewis, I'm an FBI agent.

While I was having breakfast my phone vibrated indicating I have a message.

Who is this ???, A guy called Thomas invited me to a group chat. This is the moment my life changed.

*

*CHAT**
Thomas: Hello?
Are you there?

Y/n: Do I know you?

Thomas: I don't know
Wait a sec
I have to add the others first
Please don't go.

Thomas added Cleo
Thomas added Dan, Lilly, Richy, Jessy

Who are they... What do they want... This was the only thought I had in my head.

I asked them who they are so they began to explain it. Hannah... Hannah Donfort their friend went missing 3 days ago but yesterday Thomas, Hannah's boyfriend received a message from her phone with only a number... Your number. They asked me if I know her, but I have no memory of her.

They told me to help them find Hannah as I am the only clue they have. After thinking for a while I agreed to help them find her. Since I am an FBI agent I must help people in their worst situations.

I asked them for more information about Hannah. They told me that Hannah was a cheerful girl. Everybody loves her. And she is pretty too.

Her group friends there were 6 of them Thomas, Lilly, Dan, Jessy, Richy, and Cleo

They were weird Thomas and Lilly were very worried for Hannah. Cleo was not soo worried but a little bit, she was Hannah's best friend.
Dan was so suspicious like he was not interested. Jessy was so cheerful like her friend was not kidnapped at all. Richy was worried as well about knowing how to calm others by joking around.

This is my first work hope you guys support me by voting and comment your responses.