Chapter 10: Jake

The accident of Dan was the main subject in the group Richy gave Jessy leave from work so that she can accompany dan in the hospital. Dan is fine but he didn't regain his consciousness.

The kidnapper sends the video to Cleo. Lilly accused me of not showing them the video but everyone supported me. Lilly was so angry. She started a voting pole. The hacker showed up out of nowhere and supported me. He told everyone that I play a major part in this case and all.  Thomas voted against me, but Cleo, Dan, and Jessy voted for me. Richy didn't want to vote. So I can continue staying in the group. Lilly was so furious about the group's decisions.

I asked Jessy about the bracelet since the hacker told me that the initials of the bracelet match Jessy's. Jessy didn't know about the bracelet. 

The kidnaper called m again this time he showed himself to me. He wore a mask. The mask of the man without the face. So I confirmed that the person who kidnaped Hannah is copying the legend of the man without the face.

The Hacker found an audio clip containing audio of Hannah talking to her doctor. The doctor doesn't seem to believe her. She was telling something from her past. Someone was watching them that night and he is still watching her to this day and all. There was a girl named Jennifer who was then around her age. And that Hannah was a child at that time. sh was mentioning children which means there was more than a child with her that night.

So we found a person named Jennifer.

Cleo told Thomas that Alfie saw Hannah being taken into the woods by the man without the face. Later Jessy texted me saying that Thomas broke Alfie's truck. He shook him by his collar asking him about the man without the face.

Lilly uploaded a video on youtube accusing me and the hacker of kidnaping her sister Hannah and for the murder that happened in duswood.

Because of Lilly, I got to know the hacker's name. it is Jake...