Chapter 4: Eyewitness

**At The Police station**

"Hello, I'm y/n. Can I meet Mr.bloomgate?" said y/n, "Miss may I know who you are so I can tell the chief". "I'm Y/n Lewis an FBI agent I'm in charge of the missing case of Hannah Donfort. I learned that a dead body has been found, and the victim is female, so I want to know more about that. so can I meet Mr. Bloomgate?"

"Miss wait a minute, let me ask sir". 

"Hello, Ms. Lewis," said Mr.bloomgate." hello, Mr.bloomgate so can I know about the dead body" asked y/n."yes, ms. Lewis, the victim's name is Amy Bell Lewis, She is the same age as Hannah Donfort and she was found inside the forest," said Mr. bloomgate. "Okay, sir thank you for the information," said Y/n

Today the duskwooders except Lilly and Thomas started a group chat. Cleo told y/n that she will tell Lilly about the dead body and y/n told them she would tell Thomas about it. After y/n told Thomas the news he went offline immediately that behavior is suspicious as well as understandable.

Cleo wanted to help y/n find Hannah so she told her about the huge three rumor mills Ms. Walter owner of the motel, Ms. Sully downtown, and Phil Hawkins owner of ar Aurora as well as Jessy's brother. So Cleo told Y/n that she would talk to Ms. Walter first. After some time Cleo told y/n that Ms. Walter was not there only her mentally disabled son Alfie was there and that he called Cleo the dead girl's friend she asked where he heard such things and the answer he said shocked not only her but y/n too. " I saw it... I saw the man without the face dragging her into the woods " said Alfie. So Alfie is a witness an eyewitness.