Chapter 5: Depression

Y/n and Cleo talked about it Cleo told y/n about a legend of duskwood a man without a face. Cleo told y/n to ask Jessy about it as she knows about legends. Jessy created a group chat including y/n, Jessy, and Richy. She told y/n about that legend and Richy helped her too but he was acting suspicious as to why are you believing in a mentally handicapped child's word about a legend kidnapping Hannah.

Sometime Later 

Cleo contacted y/n saying Ms. sully saw Hannah the day she disappeared as she was coming out of a pharmacy and she looked so pale... pale as a wall. and they discussed it.

 Y/n was hacking the cloud of Hannah as the hacker gave her the necessary tools, but he don't know that she can do it herself without his help. During this short time she got to know about the hacker, he was a warm person and he genuinely wanted to help Hannah. As Y/n was hacking her cloud she found a photo.

"I think it was a photo of a prescription. I sent it to the hacker we made a bet about who would tell what prescription it is."SSRI" I knew what it was as I was taking it till a few months ago. I contacted him I told him it was the medicine for depression. The medicine SSRI is an antidepressant. As per the bet, he gave me 10 bics. He was shocked that Hannah had depression I console him".