Chapter 3: Unknown

" To duskwood... "

Y/n and her team are going to duskwood to find Hannah. Nobody from duskwood saw her face or photos of her. So even if they saw her in duskwood they won't probably recognize her.

They reached Colville airport and took a car and went to duskwood. In duskwood, their chief owns a place and they will stay there.

There were 5 of them. Lucas, Jack, Mia, Serena, and Y/n.

"Finally, we reached our place," said Mia

"It is beautiful

"It is beautiful..." said Serena

After sometime

Y/n was laying in her bed thinking about Hannah, who is she???, suddenly her phone rang making her flinch she looked at the caller id " Unknown " she thought it was that mysterious hacker she answered the call but it turned out to be the least expected person the kidnapper.

**On Call**
Unknown
* breathing noises*
" Are you scared?
I can see you.
Do you want me to get you?
Stay out of other people's affairs."
      Call disconnected

 "How did he know that I was in duskwood? But now nothing mattered I had to find Hannah it is my job".

When he said he could see her she was kind of scared.

It was nighttime by now.

 Serena and Y/n were talking about Jack he almost burned down the whole kitchen. At that time her phone rang it was Jessy

*on-call*

Jessy: Hey
                                                                                                                                                                                   Y/n: Hey...

Hope I'm not disturbing you.

                                                                                                                                                                      No you're Not.     I need to tell you something over the phone.

I'm on my way home and I just heard this
They found a corpse...

they... Didn't release much information but

it seems to be female.
I don't know if the others heard it yet. I'm concerned. I'll talk to you later.

                                                                         Call disconnected

    "Guys Jessy Hannah's friend just called me she... She said that police found a corpse, and the victim is probability female. So I'm going to the station tomorrow to get more information" Y/n said to her friends.