Chapter 11: Jennifer

After watching this video I was fuming with anger. if she was in front of me I would have at the shit out of her or killed her right there. If it wasn't for jack stopping me I would have gone to her house. 

In the Group Chat

Everyone started to accuse Lilly of uploading the video even Thomas. After that video, Jake is not even replying to my texts. I'm so worried about him. What if they caught him Even if I am one of them I won't betray my loved ones.

two people have already harassed me. A lady named Wallace even cursed at me saying that I should rot in jail for the rest of my life. I'm a person who saves people's life gives justice to people by working day and night and in return what I get are... People are the same even after years...

And a lady named Elenor told me that she saw me with Hannah. 

Jake replied and he took care of the video. Dan told me to not trust Jake and all...

I asked Richy about Jennifer. He told me that almost 10 years back a dead body was found in duskwood and Jennifer was the victim. The police didn't find the killer as Jennifer was not from duskwood they assumed that the killer might also be, not from duskwood.

Jennifer's full name is Jennifer Manson.