Chapter 12: Connection...

Jake told me he was going to hiding since he is wanted by the government. He was in trouble because of Lilly's video on youtube. I talked to Dan about his accident he told me that the accident wasn't his fault. the brakes in his car didn't work that's why the car crashed.

And Dan is saying that his accident has something to do with this man without a face. Richy is fixing his car. Another person accused me of kidnapping Hannah. 

Jake contacted me. He said that the police have the call log as well as him, so our next clue is Hannah's call log. 

We started calling them 1 by1

We started calling them 1 by1. The first person I called was the number of Roger's Garage.

Richy told me that Hannah's car was there to be repaired. the oil pan in her car was broken. so he called her to pick up the car. I asked him about her behavior he said she was very happy like always and that he did not find her behavior strange.

Jake called the last number but no one answered. He also called the fourth number it was Thomas. 

I talked to Thomas h told m that Hannah was behaving strangely. He also told me about the bracelet. Thomas thought that the bracelet was from Hannah's lover and that Hannah is heating on him. This is the reason they argued. Thomas also sends me a picture of the bracelet :

 Thomas also sends me a picture of the bracelet :

I asked Jessy if she has seen this bracelet. She told me that she saw it in the pawn shop.

I send the picture to Jake. That's when we noticed that the stones of this bracelet are emeralds. 

Emerald... Eyes much as emerald...

The story... Jennifer... Iris... Hannah... Emeralds everything is connected...