Chapter 7:Eyes much as Emeralds

Cleo texted Y/n saying that she was in Hannah's apartment. She video called Y/n and said that she going inside her house to find some clues. She was looking around the house suddenly she heard a key and the door opening someone was coming inside she switched off all lights and was waiting for that person, but suddenly the call got disconnected! Y/n was so worried, "what if that was the kidnapper, what if he hurt her??? "

Y/N's pov 

"What happened there should I go and check at Hannah's place. Why won't she pick up her phone? whatever I'm going to go there and see what happened there".

 Y/n's phone beeped 

                                                        "New message from Cleo"

She said it was Thomas who was at the door and that the signal got cut for some reason. Y/n ranted at her about how worried she was but she also found that Cleo was acting weird...and Y/n wanted to know why. After texting with Cleo y/n was hacking Hannah's cloud she got a document from there :

Document  1

where should I go?

what will happen when there is no more?  where to go? when the fake smile disappears because there are no more feelings to be ignored the forest lies still. but it wasn't always. today is one of those days. horrible day. but no one told me that the days which preceded this moment would be equally difficult to understand know this will pass always passes but it helps if you don't think about it today is a horrible day for me.

This is the document.

 "I don't even understand a word what was she trying to say the forest lies is still but it wasn't always... So, what does that mean... One of those days is that what has happened to her that she has to go through this much pain???"

Finally, Thomas came online in the group chat he said that he went to the police station. and that the body does not belong to Hannah. He even said sorry for disappearing like that.

"I found another note in Hannah's cloud fortunately it was not complicated as before it was a diary to be specific"

Document 2

I wasn't there alone. Thank God!

otherwise, I would not have been able to do it. I would have turned around right on the driveway and left...the family gave us such a warm welcome. It felt as if I had been to their small living room a million times. the visit did not provide us with any new insights. Iris assured us that she told the police everything. That doesn't stop her from retelling the whole story once again.

I know the story well, every detail. she knows it too, no matter how long it's been. I doubt she will ever forget it. when it was time to go, Iris hugged me. It broke my heart. she has the same eyes. Eyes much as emeralds.