Chapter 2: To duskwood

After taking to the group of duskwood y/n was about to put her phone away... But suddenly there was another message or should she say that she saw a private chat between 2 people. After that, a person added her.

      " ??? added you "
The next thing he asked her was " did you like it ". She was dumbfounded "A hacker contacted me but why?? ". He told me to trust him, y/n don't know what happened at that time she felt an attraction to him. A connection is an unknown connection. "I trust you", y/n said to that unknown man who just told her to trust him.

She put her phone away after this conversation. She was thinking about that person, the hacker with who she felt a connection. Y/n felt her phone ringing it was Jack her colleague. "Hello Jack," y/n said "Hello team leader chief contacted me and asked our team to be in his office in an hour," Jack said. "Do you know why he told us to be there?" Y/ n asked, " I think there is a new case... a missing case " " okay I will be there in 15 minutes bye "

"It is Sunday and still, I have to go... Gosh... I'm so tired "y/n said

At FBI office

Y/n went inside her office.

She kept her bag and car keys there and went to the meeting room

She kept her bag and car keys there and went to the meeting room. " Good Morning Cheif," y/n said, " Morning Ms. Lewis" chief said.

" So everyone is here right, we may start the meeting. So we have a New Case, A missing case to be specific so I want Ms. Lewis's team to be in charge of this Case. The Missing girl's name is Hannah Donfort she went missing 3 days ago ".

In Y/n's mind
Haa... Hannah... Is it a coincidence or...

" Ms. Lewis...". "Sir". " Are you willing to take this case ". "Yes sir". " Okay, that's it for so guys get ready to go to duskwood..."