Chapter 9: Bracelet

"The legends of Duskwood are active again. Jessy told us that the town library has a book about duskwood legends and I'm gonna search for the book in the duskwood library tool."

Midnight In Duskwood

The library no: 39814

The Hacker contacted y/n. He gave her Poke's phone number.

Phone Number: 89350

Y/N called poke but because of a bad connection, the call got disconnected. He then texted her back saying that she is his 5th person today. After some conversation, she found out that he is a locksmith.

Jessy texted y/n. She is going on a date with Dan. They chatted...that chatting turned into a virtual date at last Dan got stood up. Dan texted y/n saying that he got stood up and was in a restaurant.

Black Swan was the restaurant he was in the whisky in there is super expensive. Dan told y/n that he gave Thomas a key to the apartment of Hannah. He also told her that Thomas was suspicious that Hannah was cheating on him, and that he saw a bracelet with carved initials on it J.H. 

So the thing that Dan brought from Poke is the key to Hannah's apartment So that Thomas can get inside and steal the bracelet. 

NEXT DAY 

y/n's phone rang she looked at the caller id "Unknown" she thought that it might be the hacker. she attended the call but the caller said nothing only the sound of breathing can be heard. she just shrugged it off thinking that it might be a wrong number. But no that person called her again this time it was a video call. It was the forest and she saw Cleo jogging there. she contacted the hacker asking what she should do he told her not to say anything about this to the group so that they won't panic. 

Jessy called her. She said that Dan had an accident last night and she was accusing herself of not being there yesterday with him.