Ten

Omniscient

"Baby you good?"Melly asked snapping Iris out of her thoughts about Jayda.

"No."she said looking at him.

"What's wrong,what did she say?"He asked picking her up and sitting her on the counter.

"She told me that if it wasn't for me,she could've been dating Von and that I should stay away from you too cause Mariah was your soulmate and you were meant to be with her and she's way better than me."Iris whispered to him as he stood between her legs.

"Baby,ion want you listening to her aight,she just taking her anger and jealousy out on you and listen she said Mariah was my soulmate,but once if you're someone's soulmate,it's a forever thing,and you are my forever thing,you baby,not her."Melly told her rubbing her sides as he stared in her shining eyes.

"Okay,I'm sorry,I just don't like hurting people's feelings."she said hugging him.

"I know baby,you got a good heart."he said wrapping her legs around him carrying her passed everyone upstairs to his room.

"Lay here,I'll be back,Imma deal with her."Melly said somewhat angry.

"Okay,don't do anything serious."she said making him nod leaving out the room.

"Jayda."he said angrily walking down the stairs.

"Yes Melly?"she asked smiling innocently.

"Bitch don't fucking yes Melly me,why the fuck you talking allay shit to her, out here acting as if I won't smack the shit out you."He asked as he stood Infront of her.

Everyone was now interested and confused.

"What are you talking about?"she asked pushing up her boobs.

"Bitch,you talm bout sum it's her fault you not dating Von and that Mariah my soulmate and she better than Iris." He said making everyone look at her shocked as she was now embarrassed.

"Oh hell no."India said crossing her arms trying not to hit Jayda.

"Tweaking foe,ion like yo ass,I knew there was some going on with you." Von said scrunching up his face.

"I thought yo ass was a friend for real but nah you just after the niggas."Durk said shaking his head.

"Stop."Jayda said as a tear fell.

"I've liked him for years and I had my chance but Iris ruined it."she said angrily.

"She ain't ruined shit and you ain't just hear the nigga,he ain't never liked yo ass so that's just you not RiRi."Melly said defending Iris.

"Aww he called her RiRi."India said making everyone smile lightening up the mood.

"Imma call you Didi."Durk told her smiling.

"No that's copying him,next."she said waving him off.

"Mmcht fine Inin."he said making everyone stare at him.

"I'll stick with Baby."she said touching his arm nodding her head.

"Mmcht,I thought it was cute."He said crossing his arms mugging.

"Nigga think everything cute,y'all seen them bitches he used to fuck with."Von said laughing.

"He loved him some meat."Booka joked with him as everyone cracked up.

"Hello,I'm still here."Jayda said wanting the attention back on her.

"Man fuck y'all."Durk said mugging.

"Aight lemme get back to wifey for she divorce my ass."Melly said smiling.

"Ay I ain't even get an invitation to the wedding."India said pouting as he walked up the stairs.

"Tough."he said laughing as he opened the room door seeing Iris on his phone taking pictures.

"He better invite me to the real one,I have to be the bridesmaid."India said mugging.

"I'm finna be the best man."Von said smiling.

"Me too."Durk said smiling.

"I can't imagine y'all niggas in suits." Trell said scrunching up his face.

"Mmcht Imma look fly as hell."Von said dusting off his shoulders.

"Durk if you say me too Imma slap you."India said side eyeing him.

"Still here."Jayda said rolling her eyes.

The group continued to ignore her not wanting to give her what she wanted.

"I said I'm still fucking here!"She shouted angrily as she started dramatically crying.

Everyone looked at her crazily before continuing with their conversation.

"While we talm bout weddings,when Durk and India gon have theirs,they been together for how long."Trell asked leaning back against the couch.

"Mmcht nigga,ain't no wedding no time soon,I'm only 22."Durk said getting on his phone.

"Y'all better hurry up and make kids, I'm tryna be an uncle."Von said.

"I'm having kids when I'm 24 plus." India said playing with Durks dreads.

"Oh fuck nah,bitch what the fuck wrong with you,is you fucking insane? Now I'd be in the wrong if I slapped yo goofy,desperate ass."Von said pushing Jayda off him quickly standing up as she ran up,sitting on him and kissing him.

"Oop nah she gotta goooo."India said shaking her head in disappointment.

"What happened?"Iris asked as Melly piggy backed her down the stairs as they heard all the commotion.

"Bitch gon run up and kiss me like I ain't told her ion like her fake ass,bitch bogus as hell,she lucky ion shoot ha ass."Von said angrily as he looked down at Jayda who had her legs spread open as she looked at him seductively.

"Oh hell nah."Melly said scrunching up his face as he sat down with Iris still behind him.

"You should work for Top,you'll make some great money over there."Muwop said as Jayda rubbed herself through her shorts.

"No,I want Von."she said standing up pulling down her shorts and underwear exposing herself.

"Shoulda stayed my ass upstairs." Melly said turning to look the other way.

"Bitch don't touch me."Von said smacking her hand sitting down.

"Look Von."she said bending over Infront of him.

"Nope."he said looking at his phone.

"See now when I go live and record this bitch,no one bet not say shit."he said as she moved back so she was closer to him.

"Bruh Jayda put on yo fucking clothes and get the fuck outta my house with allis shit,you nun but a desperate hoe don't nobody want you here."Melly said standing up and pushing her so she fell down.

"I liked that."she said turning around going ass up face down.

"Ay shit I tried."Melly said quickly going back to Iris hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

"Yes you did baby,but I didn't."Iris said moving him standing up.

Everyone watched her wondering what she was gonna do.

"Stand up bitch."Iris said kicking her so she was now laying flat.

"No."Jayda said as she stayed on the floor.

"Ooh,Oh shit,gah dayum,I felt that." Was heard from what iris did next