Thirty Four

Omniscient

20 October 2017,same day, 18:30

The group had been at Latto and Iris' house for a few hours now and they were all just hanging out and catching up with each other.

"So Melly have you and Cuban done anything sexual yet?" Iris asked slightly smirking.

"Yes we have." Cuban answered before Melly.

"Don't fucking interupt me." Melly said pinching her thigh.

"Ow, sorry daddy." She apologized.

"She just be giving him head, that's all she wanna do." Durk said shaking his head.

"Is it good though?" Iris chuckled.

"Probly not, the only sound we hear is her moaning and gagging, other than that it's quiet." India said.

"Damn crazy." Iris said placing her feet in Vons lap.

"Man why you and Von don't get together?"Booka questioned watching as Von massaged her feet.

"No boy, this my bestie, his future wifey will be here soon." Iris said waving him off.

"and besides, I have something else planned." She said letting out a breathe laugh at her thoughts.

"and why don't I know shit about it?" Von questioned mugging her.

"caussssse, yeah I don't know." she said crawling over to him.

"Imma tease Melly to see how long he lasts till he breaks." she whispered in his ear.

"Aw shit man, you hell." He said smiling at her.

"Anyways, im hot as hell in these jeans, imma go change and be back." She spoke, getting up from the couch.

"Aight, don't be taking too long." Von said smirking at her.

Waving him off, she made her way upstairs as the other engaged in a conversation.

"I swear it's like she love you more than me." India said mugging Von.

"Woulda been Melly but he a bitch." Von said shrugging.

"Fuck you."Melly said not even trying to hide his jealousy.

Although he did break things up with Iris, he won't lie and say he didn't miss her, and seeing her again didn't make it any better.

He didn't even know why he went and got another girlfriend knowing Iris is the one for him.

There were so many times where Melvin nearly lashed out and killed Cuban.

No one could come close to the way Iris made them feel.

"Ugh please, he don't want her." Cuban said rolling her eyes.

"Cough cough." Keshia said as the others cleared their throats and started fake coughing.

"Damn why we dying in here?" Iris questioned walking down the stairs.

Melly's eyes slightly widened at the sight of her in her crop top and her booty shorts that exposed the bottom half of her ass.

"Damn you was that hot you put on booty shorts?" Muwop questioned.

"Yes."she said winking at him, causing him to nod catching on.