Twenty Five

Omniscient

23 July 2015,same day,23:00

"Melly,I'm not playing with you for real,move."Iris said sternly as she tried moving him off her.

Melly groaned placing all his weight on her,laying his head in the crook of her neck.

"See not that hard."She said rolling her eyes.

"Stop talking to me."Melly mumbled making her pinch him.

"Shit,my fault luh baby."He quickly apologized.

"Iris."Durk said opening their room door.

"Nigga why you here?"Melly asked mugging him.

"Shush,what is it?"Iris asked looking at Durk.

"I need to talk to you."He told her making her nod.

"Move."She demanded pushing him off her.

"You mad at me baby?"He asked her frowning.

Iris didn't respond,walking out of the room with Durk following behind her,sitting down on the chairs,by the kitchen counter.

"Aight so,I was thinking of pulling a prank on India and Melly..."He started off before Iris interrupted him.

"This is what you call me for,really?"she questioned staring at him blankly.

"Just listen,India stay playing with me,so I was asked one of her other friends to start coming over and flirt with me and shit,I know you not interested in that,but I seen yo ass mad at Melly." he said making her nod.

"Yeah,I'm just-I-he's way to eager to have sex,that's all he talks about,he didn't even give me any cute compliments or be his goofy self,just freaky,'let's fuck.''come on I'm horny'that's all I'm hearing."Iris ranted placing her head in her hands.

"I mean the nigga ain't had pussy in a while and you told him tomorrow so maybe he just excited,don't over think that shit,that nigga do love you man,talk to him,tell him if you change your mind,I'm sure he'll understand."Durk said grabbing a hold of her hand in a comforting manner.

Iris looked at him,nodding.

"I-I just don't want him to leave me cause I'm not pleasuring him,cause like you said he's used to getting pussy and if I don't give him any,then what?"she said trying not to cry.

"Iris,listen,if he don't except it,fuck him,you can find you another nigga that will except your boundaries and shit,you got us,yo friends."he said seriously.

Iris stood up,reaching over to him and pulling him into a hug.

Durk stood up as well,hugging her back.

"I'm here for you Iris,just know."He said rocking them side to side.

"Thank you Durk."she said sniffing and looking up at him.

"Yo what the fuck yall doing?"Melly asked angrily,walking down the stairs as he looked at them.

"Ay chill nigga,what you on?"Durk questioned mugging him as Iris buried her face in his chest.

"Fuck you mean what I'm on?Yall niggas look like yall was about to kiss,if you haven't already." He said scrunching up his face as he sent them a dirty look.

"Man nah,I was comforting her and she needed a hug,witcho bitchy,needy ass,don't even make yo girl feel comfortable,just wanna assume everything."durk spat as the rest of the group walked in the house taking in everything that was going on.

"Nigga what you mean ion make her feel comfortable,I show her love,I ain't never showed any one before and I'm the first one to actually show her love,with her ungrateful ass,shoulda left that bitch where she was."Melly said shocking them.

"Fuck you!It was never that serious, but now it is,why would you say that?" Iris shouted crying.

"I'm done!I'm leaving,I'll fine somewhere else to stay,as long as it's away from you."she said pulling away from Durk running up stairs to the room,immediately going to the closet.

Everyone stared at Melly,fuming with rage.

That's when it hit him.

He fucked up.