Twenty one

Omniscient

Same day,25 may 2015,18:05

The food was all done and set out on the diner table as everyone sat on the chairs,hungrily staring at the food.

"Can you dish for me baby?"Marcus asked her as she set her plate down after dishing for herself.

"Yeah."she said nodding and grabbing his empty plate.

"Damn In-"

"Nope."India said cutting Durk off as she poured drinks for everyone.

"So Von is this your girlfriend?"Jamie asked referring to Asian after everyone was settled down with food and drinks.

"Not yet."he said smiling at her.

"I hope you work out then cause..." Jamie said trailing off.

"Ma chill on him."Marcus said chuckling.

"Yes let's focus on these two."Liyah said pointing at Marcus and Iris.

"You getting freaky?"Jamie asked seriously.

"No,I told him he's gonna have to wait."Iris said putting a forkful of rice in her mouth.

"Good,all this boy wanna do is be horny."Jamie said shaking her head.

"He really is."Iris said swallowing.

"What happened to Jayda?"Jamie asked making Von start coughing as he choked.

"She wanted Von and let's just say things got out of hand."India said giggling.

"Oh okay,I see."Jamie said widening her eyes.

"Yeah Iris beat her ass like hell."Durk said laughing.

"That shit was sexy as hell."Marcus said licking his lips as he looked at Iris.

"Boy don't look at me like that."she said turning his head to look away from her.

"I'll look at you how ever I want to."he said grabbing her face and stared at her,evily.

"Ay chill,don't fuck Infront of us now." Muwop said as everyone stared at them.

"Are they always like this?"Jamie asked looking at the rest of the group.

"Yeah,they be tongueing each other down like we not in the room."Von said shaking his head.

"Y'all better start staying over at yo own houses in two months."Marcus said smirking as he rubbed Iris' thigh.

"Oop."Keshia said sipping her drink.

"What's happening in two months?" Jamie asked confused.

"Girl."Iris said hitting India who was sitting next to her as she put two fingers up to her mouth,spreading them and licking between them.

"Oh."Jamie said nodding her head.

"Mhm but I'm guessing Imma have to wait till after we start dating to fuck." Marcus said biting into a piece of his lamb.

"Smart boy."Iris said patting his back.

Marcus glared at her as she blew a kiss at him.

"Asian why you so quiet?"Kaliyah asked her as she sat quietly eating her food.

"Oh um nothing,I'm fine."she said looking down.

"She said why are you quiet,not are you okay."Keshia said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Mind your business okay,I'm fine, carry on talking about them."Asian snapped pointing at Marcus and Iris.

"Girl damn,okay,you coulda just said something's bothering you and you don't wanna talk about it."Keshia said scrunching up her face.

Iris stared at Asian with squinted eyes.

This happened before.

"You good baby?"Marcus whispered to her.

"She did this before,I was 15 and I was with one of my friends who was a guy and she just spazzed out."she whispered back to him.

"She jealous?"he asked her.

"Probly,but of what?"Iris said confused.

"We gon have to find out baby,let's leave her for now."he said kissing her cheek.

Iris nodded as she let out a sigh.

'What could she be jealous about?'
'Is it me?My relationship?'
'Maybe I'm overthinking.'

"Chill out baby."Marcus whispered tapping her thigh.

"Sorry."she whispered.

"You bool baby,I lo-like you."He said smiling at her.

"I like you too."she said smiling back, kissing him.

"Y'all are so cute."Jamie said as she admired them.

"I know right,I'm tryna get like them for real."Liyah said smiling.

"Thank you mama."Iris said as she finished her food.

"You're welcome baby."Jamie said smiling at her.

"That shit was good as hell."Durk said burping.

"Nigga don't got no home training." Marcus said shaking his head.

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it."Jamie said seeing everyone was done and full.

"Are you guys staying for a bit?"she asked them standing up and gathering the plates.

"Im tryna tongue my wife down." Marcus said rubbing his hands together.

"Go to your old room."Von told him.

"Shit aight,we can stay then."He said nodding as he stood up.

"Don't get carried away now."Jamie said as he carried Iris' up the stairs.

"Hopefully."Iris said laughing.

"Them niggas is some else."Booka said shaking his head as everyone sat in the living room

The group downstairs decided to just relax and put on a movie as they were too full to do anything else.

All still with Asian on their mind.

What happened to her?