Fifteen

Omniscient

Same day,10:16

"Baby."Melly said as he kissed Iris' neck.

"Baby wake up."he said lightly shaking her.

"Mm?"She hummed as she slowly opened her eyes,adjusting her eyes to the bright sun that was shining through the window.

"Wake up,today you finna meet... Marcus."he said smiling making her sit up quickly.

"Really,I thought I was going to meet Melcom first cause you said from lowest to highest?"she asked happily.

"Yeah,but he depressed for some reason so nah."he told her as she got up going to the bathroom.

"Eeh,I'm so excited."she squealed as she ran water in the bath before turning to grab her toothbrush.

"I know,it's just us today,the others out so I thought it would be a perfect time."he said as he sat on the counter watching her brush her teeth.

"Huh?"he questioned as she pointed to the room.

"Mm mm mm mm mm mmm."she hummed pointing.

"Ohhh,you want me to pick out yo clothes."he said laughing as she nodded.

"Aight you coulda just said so."he joked as he hopped of the counter making her hit him.

"Don't be hitting on me now baby."he said as he walked over to their closet.

"Whatever."she said once she rinsed out her mouth.

"Why you taking so long?"she asked him as she stopped the water.

"Oh shit my fault,I forgot."he said laughing making her walk out the room to see him with a few of her underwear in his hands.

"Boy."she said grabbing them.

"Ay why you do that?"he asked frowning.

"Cause I can,I'll just pick my clothes out myself."she said putting them back in the closet.

"No,move."he said pulling her back.

"Actually do it this time."she said pulling his dreads making him groan.

"Nasty."she said shaking her head smiling.

"I'm a kinky nigga."he said as she walked back into the bathroom.

"I can tell."she said as she got undressed.

"Damn."he whispered as he walked in the bathroom with her clothes seeing she was bent over taking off her socks.

"It's fat huh?"she asked looking at him.

"Mmcht chill."he said smacking her ass putting her clothes on the counter.

"Get in with me."she said as he was about to walk out.

"You sure,I'm a horny nigga."he asked her.

"I'm sure."she said as he closed the door,getting undressed.

"I will never get over the length of that thing."she said as she stared at his dick.

"Mhm it's finna be all down to throat soon."he said as he stroked it.

"Boy if you'on get in here before it happens now."she said grabbing his hand.

"Shit I wouldn't mind."he said laughing getting in behind her.

"Oh."she lightly jumped as she felt his dick touch her.

"Just sit on it."he said shrugging as he grabbed his wash cloth.

"No."she said looking at him.

"Scary ass."he said laughing.

"I'm not."she said as she rubbed soap on her wash cloth.

"We'll see."he said washing his face.

"Just bath."she said waving him off.

"I've been doing that."he said smartly making her flip him off.

"So when am I getting Marcus?"she asked.

"Damn you'on want me,but when we about to leave."he said making her pout.

"Melvin better."she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't don't do that,this nigga finna get too attached to you and then you not gonna be able to talk to no other niggas besides Durk,Von and Trell and if you do,they die."He told her.

"Fine with me,Melvin daddy for real." She said smiling.

"What about me?"he asked her making her give him a fake smile.

"Um you're um yeah."she said making him suck his teeth.

"Quit playing with me baby."he said taking her cloth and washing her back.

"Okay okay,I'll stop."She said laughing.

"Yo skin so soft."he said as he rubbed her arm kissing her shoulder.

"Yeah I know."she said cockily posing.

"As you should."he said grabbing her neck tilting her head back kissing her.

"Okay let's get out,I'm excited."she said drying out her cloth.

"Mmcht I see you'on love me for real." He said doing the same standing up as he grabbed their towels off the little railing that was on the wall.

"So big."she said turning around touching his dick.

"Chill."he said moving her hand.

"Mmcht whatever."she said standing up taking her towel from him drying herself off as the water drained out.

"Stay horny."he said stepping out onto the carpet.

"Just for you."she said winking at him smiling.

"You better."he said wrapping his towel around his waist as he walked over to the counter grabbing his lotion.

"You use lotion?"Iris asked gasping.

"Mmcht ofcourse,what kinda niggas you know?"he asked her looking at her crazy.

"Well most guys don't."she said shrugging as she walked over to him.

"Shit you right."he said as he applied some on his face rubbing it in.

"I admire you."she said smiling as she took in his facial features.

"I'm glad."he said smiling as he looked at her through the mirror seeing the love look on her face.

"I really just want to hold you forever and never let you go,it's crazy how I think of using you as a teddy bear."she said as she also started applying her lotion.

"Tomorrow we can stay in bed all day and just hold each other,talk,watch movies,just vibe and shit."he said looking at her seeing how her eyes lit up.

"I like you so much."she said hugging him.

"I like you too baby."he said lightly laughing kissing the top of her head.

"We're just gonna start saying like until we start dating."she told him pulling back puckering her lips indicating she wanted a kiss.

"Anything you want."he whispered before connecting their lips as they both felt the love spark the always do.

"You're mine."they both said as they pulled away smiling.