Eighteen

Omniscient

Two month later,16 July 2015,13:27

It's been two months and everything has been going smoothly.

Melly and Iris have been way more over each other and she had already met Melcom since he felt better.

India and Durk have been going strong and got more freakier.

Von still doesn't have a girlfriend but became Iris' bestfriend.

Trell is still running his daycare😭 and has been going around fucking everyone.

Muwop and Booka both surprisingly found girlfriends who were actually really nice and formed a squad with Iris and India.

Everyone was currently in Melly's living room talking.

"Why you so sad bestfriend?"Iris asked poking Vons cheek as she sat on Melly's lap.

"I'm not."he said as he sat slouched down with his arms crossed mugging.

"Boy if you'on tell me."she said lightly hitting his arm.

"Mmcht I'm the only one single here and y'all making me feel lonely."he said
with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Aww Vonny,don't be sad,you and Asian were talking so nicely for the past few weeks,are you not feeling her anymore?"She asked holding his hand.

"Mmcht she not here right now."he said looking at her.

"She won't be too long,you'll be okay." She said rubbing his head.

"See y'all bitch niggas don't care about me."Von said looking at the others.

"Ay twin you know I was comforting you in my head,can't be on no gay shit."Durk said patting his shoulder.

"Mmcht fuck you."Von said shaking his head.

"Okay,look,Vonny don't be sad,yo bae won't be gone for long,you'll soon be with her and you won't feel lonely anymore,you'll be okay,Vonny."Durk said trying to imitate Iris' voice making them laugh.

"Boy Vonny is my name for him."Iris said as she played with Melly's dreads.

"Whatever go play witcho boyfriend or sum."he said waving her off.

"Go play with India pussy."she said pecking Melly's lips.

"Girl no,I'm too tired for that shit." India said shaking her head.

"For real,I'm tired of hearing that shit, be traumatising us and shit."Booka said shaking his head.

"Boy leave them."Kaliyah,his girlfriend said lightly hitting his chest.

"My fault."he said kissing her.

"Pussy."Muwop said making Keshia,his girlfriend glare at him.

He immediately looked the other way scratching his neck.

"Papa,why you so quiet?"Iris asked Melly softly as she laid her head on his shoulder looking down at his phone.

"Ion know,I ain't feeling it today."he said back turning his head and kissing her forehead.

"Oh okay,talk to me if you sad hey."she said kissing his jaw.

"I will baby."he said tilting his head to rest on hers.

"Can I play?"she asked him refering to the games on his phone.