Twenty three

Omniscient

Same day,9 July 2015,18:10

Iris and Von were in the backseat of her car packed with donuts,bagels, chips,sweets,chocolates and ice cream, with a few drinks for the two of them as the were parked in an empty garage parking lot.

"Are you going to talk now?"Iris asked him as she wanted him to get some food in his body atleast.

"Yeah."He answered sighing.

"Asian said she was jealous of you and Melly and she'll talk to me again once I can get my act right,saying I need to act more like him cause he know how to love and shit."he told her with tears in his eyes.

"Oh gosh Von,I'm so sorry."Iris said frowning as put down the packet of chips she was about to open and reaching over to him,pulling him into a hug.

"You don't need to act like him,the only thing is you don't know how to actually love because no one really showed you what it was and you just lived on with it,but now you're dealing with people who have experienced a type of love and are looking for that exact thing in you."she said rubbing his back as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Can you help me?"He asked her placing his head in the crook of her neck.

"Ofcourse Von,I'm your bestfriend."she said looking down at him.

"Thank you Iris."he said as he sat up smiling at her.

"Your welcome."she said returning a smile.

"Oh sorry."Iris said as she saw her phone was ringing.

Von lightly laughed as he saw the name.

"What?"Iris asked looking at him as she answered the call.

"Why the fuck you ain't answer my fucking calls?"Marvin asked angrily as he was jealous at the fact Iris was hanging out with Von and not her.

"I'm sorry,we put our phones on silent, do you need something?"She asked him furrowing her eyebrows.

"Damn I can't talk to you now and don't do that shit no more."He told her scrunching up his face.

"Marvin stop being jealous,there's nothing to worry about okay."Iris said sighing.

Von looked at her with raised eyebrows.

How could he think so low of him.

"Don't tell me,what you doing?"Marvin asked waving her off.

"We're eating."she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't fucking roll yo eyes,I'll beat yo ass."he said making her widen her eyes.

"How did you know?"she asked grabbing a donut.

"I know everything baby,what you eating there,I can hear yo light moans."he asked her.

"A donut."she answered swallowing the piece she chewed.

"Mm,wh-"

"Marvin please I'll....."
"I'll send you a video if you leave me alone."Iris whispered turning away from Von.

"Shit how much time you need an hour,two,five,take all the time you want."he said quickly hanging up.

"You bad at whispering."Von said as he at gummy bears.

"Shhh."Iris said smiling as she sent Marvin a video that India took of her grinding on his office chair.

"Nasty."he said pushing her making her hit him.