Twenty eight

Iris' Pov

12 August 2017,one week later,13:28

I'm in my room that I have at Latto's house,bored outta my mind.

I feel lonely without Melly.

It's been a whole week since I've spoken to him.

He hasn't texted or called,not even to just do a quick check up.

"You okay babes?"Latto asked me as she entered the room with a cup of cold pineapple juice.

"I guess,just miss him,thanks."I told her taking the cup.

"He still hasn't called?"She asked sitting down on the bed with me.

"Nope,he hasn't even posted anything on his Insta,I only see him on Von's stories."I said taking a sip feeling the juice refresh my throat.

"He's at someone's house."she said making me frown at her.

"How do you know?"I asked checking her phone seeing a group of girls and the guys.

"But I just checked and there was nothing."I said checking again.

"You think he blocked you from seeing his story?"She asked.

"I think Imma take a nap."I said placing down the half empty cup on the dresser and getting comfortable under the blanket.

"Okay,I'll put this in the fridge for you." She said taking my cup.

Latto's pov

I swear if this nigga doing some fuck shit to my baby Imma shoot his ass.

Going on his Instagram account,I clicked on messages and pressed call.

"Yoo what's up?"I heard him greet with a laugh.

"Nigga don't think shit sweet,how you gon ignore yo girl for a whole week and block her from yo story at that,it's like you hiding sum."I said sternly.

"Oh you can't speak now?Boy I swear Imma blow yo brains out through that big ass forehead of yours if you'on get you fucking act right,this girl out here depressed cause you ain't text her fuck is wrong."I said scrunching up my face.

"Look man,it's not like that,I'm planning sum for her and I ain't want her to see,it's supposed to be a surprise."He said sighing.

"What is it?"I asked drinking my own lemonade.

"Well I made a few songs for her,I made reservations to places she wanted to go and I got sum special planned for when that's done."he said making my face soften up.

"Okay but you could've atleast done it a different way cause now you got her thinking other things."I told him.

"Aight,I'll text her now,I'm sorry."he said.

"Text her later,she just went to sleep."I told him.

"Aight,preciate it,I'll DM you if I need to help with this shit."He said.

"Aight,bye now."I said.

"Bye."He said hanging up.

Well atleast he got good intentions.

Hopefully he can come up with an excuse.

I really want them to work out.

I can see they really do have love for each other.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.