Twenty seven

Omniscient

6 August 2017,same day,8:56

Seeing the door close as the girls took the last of the groceries in,the boys exited out of Melly's car,walking down the pavement to the house.

"I'm coming!"The heard Iris shout after Melly knocked on the door.

"Ye-"Iris cut herself off as she made eye contact with Melly.

"Don't do that baby,I'm here to talk to you for real."He said softly as he stopped the door with his foot as she tried to close it.

"No,my ungrateful ass doesn't wanna talk to you."she said mugging him as she kicked his foot.

"Iris come on,he for real sorry,you'on even wanna know what this nigga been doing since you left."Von said.

"Tuff,he should've thought about that before he made accusations."she said sternly.

"Baby I'm sorry,please,I'm so sorry,I should've questioned you better but you know I don't do well with shit like this."he said sighing.

"Learn."she said.

"Huh?"he questioned.

"Learn how to do it the right way, learn how to control yourself,get better and when you're ready come back,I'll be waiting."she said looking at him seriously.

"Okay,if that'll make things right."he said sighing as he looked down.

"Hey,I'll be here,but I don't think we will work if you are just going to spaz out cause of a lil jealousy,if you don't want me being too touchy,just say,but I just needed to talk to someone and he saw that,that's all,okay?"she explained making him nod.

"I love you still,but just take some time, if you want to fuck girls,do it,if not, don't,it's up to you if you still want this or not,I don't care if I seem like I'm overreacting,but I've seen how relationships like this end,I'm not going for that."she said truthfully.

"Yeah,you right,I love you too baby,I'll be back soon."he said giving her a kiss.

"Bye boo,bye Day."she said greeted giving them a small smile.

"Bye Iris,Imma see you on my b-day?" Von asked looking down at her.

"Ofcourse,now go,I'm busy."she said making him squint at her.

"Don't be being lesbian in there now." he said walking away with Melly.

"Boy,go away."she said laughing as she closed the door.

"Least she don't hate me."Melly said smiling as they got back in the car.

"It's only cause I was there."Von said making Melly side eye him.

"Whatever keep you going nigga."He said shaking his head and staring up the car once they were inside.

"Fuck you."Von said crossing his arm mugging Infront of him as Melly drove off.

"I know what Imma do."Melly said smiling at his idea.

"What?"Von asked going on his phone.

"Imma make songs about her,Imma write letters and give them to her when I think the time is right,Imma send her food and gifts,Imma buy her a house,Imma buy her a new car,Imma- you think that's too much?"he stopped himself.

"Nah,do you nigga."Von said laughing.

"Swear Imma go broke on this girl." Melly said laughing as well.

"When you gonna start on the songs?" Von asked looking at him.

"Imma write one today."He answered.

"Who knew you could be so in love." Von said raising his eyebrows.

"She my baby,my wife,my baby mama, my princess,my queen,my heart,my soul,my everything,I have to."Melly said shrugging.

"You finna get her back."Von said nodding his head.

"I know I am."Melly said sighing.
____
Heyy,sorry for not updating in a long time,I've been busy and have a lot going on.

Love you🥰