Thirty Five

Omniscient

21 October 2017,the next day, 10:20

Iris woke up groaning feeling her head pounding as her eyes squeezed shut from the bright light reflecting from the sun.

Feeling a presence behind her, she looked down immediately recognizing Melly's hands as his right one gripped her right boob and his left one was slid in between her legs, cupping her pussy.

Sucking her teeth, Iris attempted to remove his hands causing Melly to immediately wake up.

"Don't go." He mumbled pulling her back into him.

"Boy ion wanna lay with you." She said softly not wanting to be loud and make her headache worse.

Melly just groaned massaging her boob not wanting her to leave his presence.

"Leave my tit alone." she said moving his hand.

"If i let you go can I suck em when you come back?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"No."She said mugging him.

"Then no." He said clinging onto her.

"Bitch I'll piss on you, move." She said trying to get out of his grip.

"Do it." He said rolling ontop of her.

"No ew, fucking nasty." She said pushing him off her and getting up

"You the one who said it." He said laying on his back sliding his hand in his sweats

Iris didn't say anything as she did her business before starting up a shower.

Melly sighed in frustration as he laid in thought.

"Baby!" He called out only to hear no response.

"Iris!" he called out again.

"What do you want?!" she shouted back as she stepped into the shower.

Nelly sucked his teeth as he got up walking into the bathroom.

"If you don't get out." she said angrily.

"I wanna talk baby." He said eyeing her naked body as he let out a low groan feeling an erection form.

"Go talk to your girl." She said as she began washing herself.

"I am." He said sitting on the counter of the sink.

"Please, don't be a fucking cheater." She said causing him to suck his teeth.

"I'm not." He mumbled.

"Then get the fuck out and go home so you can shower with yo musty ass." she said taking him back as he never heard her speak like this.

"Bet, maybe I should have you end up like the rest of them huh." He said shaking his head.

Iris didn't respond as he shut the door behind him.

Sighing she let tears run down her face as she finished up showering.

Now she's wondering if she dodged a huge bullet by not being with him or if she broke her own heart.

But by the way he acted she picked the first thought, it's clear he had some issues that he needed to work on.

Iris was not going to allow herself to be abused whether it was mentally or physically.

For now she'll just focus on herself and her friends, and hopefully she'll be able to move on.

Maybe she could try and work a thing out with Flock.

Only time could tell what happens now.

Is this the end of the two, or just the beginning?