Twenty four

Omniscient

23 July 2015,2 weeks later,12:12

"No Melly mooove."Iris whined as he sucked on her neck,feeling on her body while she fixed her ponytail in the bathroom mirror.

"But it's been two weeks."He mumbled grabbing her boobs.

"Yeah,14 days,I said 15 days,so tomorrow we can start,if I'm in the mood."she said making him suck his teeth.

"It won't make a difference,just sit on my face."He whined squeezing her hardened nipples as she wasn't wearing a bra under her sweater.

"Boy no,if you love me you'll stop."she said making him move away from her and walk out of the bathroom punching the air.

"Sexy bitch."He mumbled as he sat on the bed,going on his phone.

"I can hear you."Iris said walking into the room.

"Good,bome here."he said using two finger to motion her.

"What?"she questioned crossing her arms as she stood in front of him.

"You think you all big and bad bause I'm looking up to you now huh?"he questioned standing up making her back up and look up at him.

"I am big and bad."she said rolling her eyes.

"Mm don't get fucked up now."he warned placing his hands on her waist.

"You just trying to get me horny."she said moving his hands and turning around,only for him to grab her neck and pull her back towards him, pressing up against her.

"So what?"he questioned as he slid his right hand down to her pussy,cupping it.

Iris didn't respond as she tensed up, feeling herself get wet.

"Mm,I got you now."He said tilting her head back,kissing her.

"You can't do that."Iris said as he let her go.

"Just did."he said smirking at her.

"I hate you."she said rolling her eyes.

"You say that shit again,watch I beat yo ass,you love me,say it."he said sternly.

"I thought we were waiting."She said placing her hands on his cheeks.

"Fucking say it Iris,tell me you love me."he said as tears filled his eyes.

"Oh okay,I love you Melly,I love you so much."she said kissing him.

"No you hate me."he said pushing her away from him.

"No,I was just joking papa,I really love you okay?"Iris questioned pushing him to lay on the bed as she sat on his lap.

"I love you."she said kissing his neck.

"I'm sorry,I love you too baby."he said pulling her down so she was laying on him with her legs on both sides of him.

"I just get carried away sometimes,I'm sorry."he said rubbing her back.

"It's okay."she said laying her forehead in his.

"I understand you a lil crazy sometimes,but you need to work on it, I'll help you mm?"she told him making him smile.

"Anything for you baby."he said kissing her.

Melly really loved Iris with his whole heart.

He couldn't ask for anyone better for him.

She just knew how to handle him and exactly when to say something and how.

His personalities all love her.

His friends love her.

His mother loves her.

He wouldn't change her for the world.

"What you thinking about?"Iris asked smoothening out his thick,bushy eyebrows with her thumbs.

"You."He answered smiling.

"What about me?"she asked smiling.

"I love you so much,you make me happy,I can't wait for the future."he said grabbing her ass.

"You gonna make me cry papa."Iris pouted.

"As long as it's a happy cry."he said biting her bottom lip that slightly poked out.

The two stared at each other with nothing but love and happiness.

"I love you."the two said in unison before connecting their lips feeling the familiar spark.

This was all they ever wanted.

It was all they needed.

Love.