10

May 14th, 2022

Heels are made by the devil, a torture device that makes one look that much better we decide to proceed with torturing ourselves.

I remember prom I went in a long gown just so I didn't have to wear heels, plus my boyfriend wasn't the tallest so he didn't mind me wearing converse at the time.

But these nearly six inch heels are made by someone who wanted to see me break an ankle but once I look in the mirror I am almost okay with that being the outcome of tonight.

"Uriella, we gotta go!" I hear Harry screaming down stairs, I groan, grabbing my clutch that holds a pepper spray and my phone as I open my door. I then hear him say quieter than the yelling previously coming from his lips. "We are gonna be late if she does-" I hear harry's bicker with Niall who I assume is telling him to be patient but it all stops once I come into there line of sight.

I let the designer choose whatever she wanted for my clothing tonight, sent her what the event was and she truly delivered. The black pencil dress being sleek with a small coat since we will be on the beach and a beautiful pair of heels that aren't too bad once I have begin walking in them.

For once in my life I think I look more fierce than Harry, his blue and white dress shirt with a pair of plaid trousers and his unkept hair that still looks like no other man could pull off as well as him. 

He looks so effortless.

Niall looks more like he matches me with a regular black suit but I can't believe how leisurely Harry can pull off any color

Harry and Niall's jaws look like they need to be picked up off of the floor once I reach the bottom step, they're brows lifted in surprise and their undeniable large eyes that continue pining at me.

"Is it that bad? I brought a less fancy dress if it's too much, just give me a minute, i can-" I bring myself back to the first step before I feel a pair of ring covered hands halting me from returning back to my room, looking down to see that cross tattoo to then look up and see a pair of green eyes.

"No! Trust me El you look..." He looks at me again, and I swear my heart palpitates at how much his green hues make my heart beat faster than his words.

I didn't know eyes could say so much.

"Breathtaking Ella, absolutely breathtaking." Niall finishes and I nod sheepishly, making my way towards the door that Niall opens as I begin walking.

I noticed Harry canceled the villa the publishing team got for us two days ago, it was a twenty minute drive from the event tonight and though Harry said he liked this part of the beach more I couldn't help this little inkling that he wanted to have me be able to walk to and from this thing.