14

Before you read I just want to say a quick thank you, thank you to everyone who has read this you truly are a masterpiece and I love you. Also, this chapter took me so long I have not edited it and I am more then sure it is filled with grammar errors, many of them, I will go back soon.

Also a little imagery for this chapter above.

May 16th, 2022

"Do you think if I were too... travel to space... there would be a place to eat, like do you think that  NASA has a space McDonald's?" Another involuntarily stupid question leaves his lips and all they have been doing is making me laugh.

"Um...I don't Harry...Maybe they have a full on mall...just for Armstrong" He nods so seriously with his brows furrowed while his head stays in my lap. My hand being sunk back into his chestnut curls as Niall lays asleep on the other side of us, cheek lazily in hand as his pillow.

"Ooo! Space Gucci!" He exclaims and his Loud voice makes me jump slightly, but never the less chuckle while looking out the window for a moment.

The sky is dark, the only thing lighting up the skyline being the lights form beneath us, it has been a calming ride across the states back to Los Angeles yet Harry hasn't slept a wink.

Niall fell asleep right after the paramedic left, knowing Harry was okay he allowed himself to calm down and rest, something so sensual about how much he cares about Harry.

I feel a hand playing with the undone curls at the end strands of my hair, making me look back down at him, his mind and eyes so concentrated on the one end of curls. He feels my eyes on him and looks up, his concentration broken and he just smiles, he is so obviously up in the clouds literally and figuratively.

"You look so pretty in my clothes Ella." He says, childlike in his near whisper.

My clothes were put in the bottom of the plane while Harry and Niall's were put in the containers above us. So, when I got in the plane after harry was all done being taken care of, curses and moans from him when the bullet was being taken out, he told me to wear a pair of his sweats and shirt.

I DIDN'T GET A choice when he threatened to get himself with his hurt leg so I had no choice but to listen to his near demands.

"Thank you Harry." I smile, he seems so happy, so soft right now and I won't lie I have been enjoying his presence a little more.

"You know... what you would look better in?" He asks and I raise my brows, awaiting his answer. "A bathing suit." he smiles cheekily as I roll my eyes knowing he will regret the words that have left over the past few hours.

We are nearing the end of the flight, Harry tried to sleep, I did for an hour just to be woken up by Harry on my lap which is the position we have been in since.

I worry about the outcome of what we stole, if this brings me further into this world or if it allows me out of it. Sure, my name wasn't given but my face was shown to the main man we stole from, I just have so much in my mind jumbled from what this means.

"Hey Harry, can I ask you something?" He just hums, nodding and focusing on my ends of hair. "What does the mission being successful mean for me, like am I done with that side of business?" I ask and I wish he would speak the second I finished but he doesn't, he stays focused on my hair that he now has wrapped around his pointer finger.

"I wish I had an answer you'd like Finley." He whiespers and the way my heart drops, knowing that this is probably just the beginning makes me close my eyes and point my head upwards. I look up at the airplane ceiling in hopes that if there is some sort of God he is listening.