12

May 15th, 2022

May 15th, 2022

I despise him, absolutely despise every fiber of his being, he is so aggravating and the worst part is I almost enjoyed his presence for nearly 12 hours. We had spent hours on that beach, some sleeping, but we enjoyed each others company, had fun in the pool.

Only for the smallest question to have him erupt, I think that was the worst part, feeling like I was walking on egg shells around him. Like if he was in a good mood I couldn't tease him or he would turn back into this angry man I didn't want to be near.

I asked him why he was looking at me the way he was, there was almost admiration in his eyes and I couldn't place it till after I made my way back into my room that it was that emotion. I never saw him look at me like that since we rekindled each others presence.

The second he was asked it was like a wall that had slowly dropped came back up the moment we got even a little intimate, I didn't even mean for it to turn into that. It just did so organically and it was ruined the second I succumbed into the moment, only for him to not want any part in it.

I did exactly what I said I wanted to do though, I have been in my room all day, almost wanting to not go tonight . Maybe I could jump out the window and move to Europe, never let them find me. I could get a fluffy cat named Eduardo and we could live in a small ensuite, living right above a bakery-

My oblivious thoughts are erupted by a knock on my door, a small 'come in' escaping me when a women who seems in her mid fifties comes in, opening the door and I can not make this shit up.

She brings a full clothing rack of different items of clothing, I was just going to find something in my suitcase but this women brings a rack taller then her. Not saying a word as I look up then look at the door to see Niall with a shit eating grin on his face. I mouth 'what the fuck' only for him to laugh, leaping off of the door frame and making his way over.

"Tonight is prestigious." His words make me tense as he looks at me, placing a comforted hand on my knee. "Not to worry though, we will have your make up, hair, and clothing." He points to the rack in front of me. "Done to the nine yards, nothing to worry about." I nod, biting my lip.

"Okay." leaves me sheepishly as he nods.

"Now Maurice is going to do her magic, and you'll be looking like you're ready for the met gala in no time." He says, making his way over to who I know now as Maurice, he goes down to kiss her cheek only for her to lightly slap his cheek.

"Let the women converse Horan." She grumblers and I am now biting my lip to hide the chuckle. "Not like she needs much magic, she could leave now and look straight out of a magazine." She says and I smile, I love her already.

"Thank you." I say, taking her compliment unwillingly, Niall leaving with a small smile.

"Now, lets have heads turn tonight shall we?" She asks and as much as I would like to say no I nod.