25

She latches the last heal on, standing up and smiles at me, I smile through the nerves and turn to the mirror.

The dark color glistens across my lips and the make up makes my eyes pops, the black dress falls down my body exactly how I would dream of a dress to. Yet I barely care how I look, all I wanna do is get into bed and take it all off, watch Love Island or some stupid reality show, not give a world of a thought about my own life as I watch someone else's.

But here I am, ready for this gala, that is the only word I have been given for tonights mishaps, no plan, no direction, just 'gala'. the little suprise of what these nights will look like surely piss me off.

"You look gorgeous as ever darlin." Maurice squeezes my shoulder and I smile, looking at her reflection behind me.

"Thank you Maurice, couldn't have done it without you." I turn to see her nod at her masterpiece, then I turn to the door of the bathroom to see Kimberly,gorgeou as ever.

She stands in a green dress, her hair put up just as mine, her lips a dark maroon and her makeup perfectly placed, her necklace is a wrist watch but it's so beautifully elegant.

"You look like a goddess!" She exclaims and I do a spin, smiling

"Right back at you!" I exclaim, she spins just as I did, once we make eye contact her nose scrunches into a complete smile on her face, her hand reaches out and I grab it following her into the couch area, I grab my black clutch, and look over at Maurice putting her things together.

I walk over to her smiling at her and she finally looks up, she is about to speak till I interrupt with a hug.

She seems confused, unmoving and then she puts her arms around my body in return.

"Thank you." I say leaving the hug and she nods.

"You kids have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't."

"Yes ma'am." I chuckle, walking to the elevator with Kimberly, she presses the button and looks me up and down, her eyebrows raising.

"What's that look for." By eyebrows drop.

"Harry's not gonna be able to stop looking at you." She states, she looks like she's taunting me with this constant belief that Harry is into me. But the elevator opens, our heals stepping in.

I don't even entertain her comment as I press the bottom floor.

The trip is short and as the elevator door opens we walk towards the front door, the sound of our heals on the marble click and as we walk the sound must hit the boys ears.

They all turn from their conversation which seems to look serious, Kimberly immediately walking to Liam, him eating her up with his eyes alone and she just smiles as he twirls her around, taking her full being in.

They look at each-other with love, he seems like such a stiff guy but she brings something out in him that makes him so much happier.