13

A little imagery for this chapter, it was suppose to be a gif but I have no internet since the construction workers accidentally disturbed our line, but enough of my problems, lets enjoy Harry and Uriella's , enjoy!!

"I don't care if I fall in love

with a devil, as long as that devil

will love me the way he loves hell."

May 15th, 2022

The underground, the most prestigious and dangerous group of people, a place so high up in the patriarchy all mafia groups came to the underground, that either for sex, money, or drugs, or all of the above, or a deal of some sorts.

This prestigious empire had a few things that they took deathly seriously and one of them was the three different lockets, a necklace for the wife, a necklace for the daughter, and a chain for the son. This was the supposed dream of the leader of the empire and these three were made with intimacy and intricacy. There was a etch on each of these pieces, each saying the name of the members of the family.

And tonight we were stealing what was rightfully his, whatever his name was, at least this is what I remembered when Harry gave me this information and directions at the same time. I was listening but I was more falling submerged in the car I was able to drive.

The plush, black leather seats, the steering wheel that was adorned with a shiny scale leather, this must have costed a fortune on top of making it look as new as it does right now.

Harry did say we were going into separate territory, one that belonged to one of the other Mafia members, the man who stole this piece of jewelry.

The man who formed the underground never had a son, his wife dying later and unable to bear one. So, as Harry said the "fucking nit wit." otherwise known as Mr.Montagari that we are about to pay a visit too thought the chain would go unnoticed, but he was horrifically wrong.

It was a large set of jewelry, fully gold and never given to any of the family members so it held a lot of meaning too this man.

"Alexander." Harry says, I shake my head at him with confusion, prying my eyes from the road to look at him. "That's the name of the owner of the underground, he won't be there tonight though, we will be the only face of the underground, just as guests, You'll be by my side so if anyone asks we're dating, you fell for me on the spot. I'm going as just another business partner while you stay by my side, hence why you don't need to know anything, acting clueless is probably better." He says, the last part under his breath as I hit his shoulder in a moment of annoyance.

He hisses, which makes the right of my lip turn upward in a grin, I hope he knows I won't ruin this but I will not be another clueless face in the group. When a women acts clueless they get treated like their clueless and I will not be treated like an air head.

"Just, don't do anything stupid." He explains as I deadpan my eyes at him.

"So I literally am going as a face and nothing else? Why bring me then?" I ask, I am either beginning to become utterly stupid, or there is literally no reason.

"Uriella, you're a distraction, these men-" He stops himself, surely not knowing how to let his words come out softly, he probably doesn't have a soft bone in his body.

He places his fingers to his lips, holding his pink cherry lips in a cage of his ring adorned fingers. "There rich, smart, witty, but their minds spiral the second there is something they want, including a beautiful women in a dress." He explains, and I won't tell him but I am proud of how nicely that came out. "Your going to turn right." He said and that's when my brows furrow.