Vampire Amber x Fem!Reader

Ever since Amber became a vampire it's been hard adapting be an undead creature. But undead never stop outrider and gliding champion! Amber was upset that she couldn't go outdoor without getting burned alive, so she have to wait until sunset or afternoon.

Amber asked Albedo or Sucrose to create a sun-resisting potion to put on her skin, also there's one problem. The most important part of being a vampire is blood, when Amber first craves blood it was horrible. She felt this thirsty before, so she teleports to find prey to feast on her hunger in the forest. 

Usually, it's hilichurls or wild animals to feast on Amber's appetite but this time it was something other animals/hilichurls its you.

Amber POV

The wind hits my face as I ran past the tree and jump over the pond. It feels good to be outside again, it's been difficult to be a vampire and control my thirst. My thirst problem is getting worse by the minute and the incident that happened yesterday. I almost attacked Sucrose but Albedo stop me from attacking.

I feel so bad and every time I visit Albedo's lab, Sucrose would hide behind Albedo or run out of the lab. I try to apologize but she avoids me.

As I finished my words, I stop at the tree to rest. "The weather feels nice today," catch my breath and gaze up to the sky.

Until I detect the sweet smell in the woods. I followed the scent using my nose, the scent gets strong with a minute I couldn't stop thinking about this delicious prey's blood. My mouth getting watery and my fangs are growing.

I reach where the delicious scent is at, I saw (h/c) beauty covered with dirt and blood. Fighting a wooden shield wall mitachurl with other hilichurls.

(Oh no! She is in danger I got to save her!) I summoned my bow and draw it back to activate my pyro vision and shoot it at mitachurl. It surprised (h/c) girl and hilichurls when the arrow hit the shield.

Your POV

Both me and hilichurls we're shocked by the fire arrow that can out of nowhere. Until then, I saw a bunny girl jump across and shield me from hilichurls.

"Are you alright?" Bunny girl asks if I was okay. "Questions later, right now we need to defeat the hilichurls." The bunny girl nods her head and we work together to defeat the hilichurls.

I used my element skill to summon an icicle scythe and attack the hilichurls with one shot. I hear a growl behind my back it was the bunny girl or mitachurl? I decided to help her slay the mitachurl and other hilichurls retreats back to the woods.

"Phew, this last time I'm fighting hilichurls. They almost kicked my ass."
I lay on the ground from exhaustion.

"Well, I'm glad I save your life from getting killed by hilichurls." The bunny girl smiled at me and reach her hand towards me.

"I'm Amber, Outrider for the Knight of Favonuis." I grab her hand and she pulls me up. "Y/n L/n from Adventure Guild."
Amber looked at me strangely, she keeps looking at my wounds.

"Don't worry, it's just a scratch." I looked away with laughed awkwardly which didn't work. I look back to see Amber panting hard and her eyes keep flashing color from gold to red? "Amber?" I snap my fingers at her.

She snaps back to reality and she had embarrassing look on her face. "Sorry, I space out..for a second," Amber said as she look up to the sky. "Uh, let's hurry back to Mondstadt I don't wanna get attacked by another hilichurls or a slime, heh.." Amber grabs my wrist and starts running through the woods she doesn't let me move my legs.

Short Amber POV

(Barbatos, Y/n's blood smell so good that I want...bite her neck and suck her blood until there is nothing left of her veins....)

Amber shakes the feeling and tries to control her thirst. (No no Amber, you can't hurt others but...she smells so good!) I try to fight my thirst but it's too late.

I stop running which made Y/n feel worried. "Amber, why did we stop?! Are feel alright?"

(Self-control, Amber...don't do it...but what about this human delicious blood?)
I lick my lips and feel my fangs pointed to my tongue. Y/n's hand is placed on my shoulder which causes me to pin her to the tree. I was panting and hungry, prepared to feast on my prey.

Back to Your POV

I was frightened by an outsider whose eyes are redder than apples and teeth so sharp than a knife. I try to move but it wouldn't budge. "Hold still *pants* your blood is so exotic that *pant* I couldn't control myself...I must drink your blood~" Her mouth is open wide that I see her fangs?!

I won't let her drink my blood! I use my cyro vision to summon a shield to protect me and cause a shock wave to push her back. I run faster than Venti stealing wine from the tavern.

Monster growling can be heard from outsider who chasing me. I try to get rid of her by throwing rocks or taking another path but she keeps finding me.
I hit a dead end with two paths so I use cyro throw ice drats the right paths and hide behind a tree.

I covered my mouth with my hands waiting for Amber to take my bait.
I saw vampire Amber growling or snarling trying to look for me. She looks on the right path and starts to run.

I sighed with relief until I felt the tree shake with cause to shriek and looked down to see a vampire outrider stalking me from down below and ready to feast on me. Her vampire strength shakes the tree so hard that causes me to fall and hit the ground. I groan in pain but someone jumps on top of me.

"My little rabbit trying to escape from me~" Amber chuckles which isn't cute.
"I'm very hungry Y/n, I want you to be a good girl and don't try to run away."

Amber licks my neck and I blushed to feel her kissing my neck. She tried to find my sweet spot on my neck until I moan.

Instead of stopping she abused my neck which she gives me a lot of hickeys. I try to push her off but she won't budge. "And now the grand finale. I can't wait to taste your blood!" Without a warning, Amber bite my neck and suckled my blood. I scream or moan from the bite.

My vision starts to get blurry and my strength gets weaker and weaker with a minute now I feel dizzy. See black dots cover my illusion but my eyes looked at Amber.

She feels pleased from drinking my blood. She licks her lip and fangs only to stick her tongue out and stared at me. The last words I heard from Amber are-

"Good night, Y/n. I can wait to have more blood from you~"

------------------------------------------

Wow, that's the first one-shot I created other than my first book.

But Anyway I hope ya'll enjoy this one-shot

Next up- Vampire Ei/Raiden Shogun x Fem! Reader

See ya next ✌️😜