Werewolves #1

Greetings Everyone, if you wondering why making a werewolf short story even though it's vampire one-shots for all the genshin ladies (and some men) in the vampire.

Well, it's October and Halloween is coming so I'm making a short story about a werewolf genshin lady! Now the short story starts with Mondstadt to Sumeru plus Fatui harbinger women.

I will post 4 werewolves' short stories randomly and continue the Dating Simulator. And probably add a Halloween special to it.

----------------------------------------------------------

(I will write two versions of Lumine.
A stand for Abyss and T stands for Traveler. So I don't want you guys to get confused.

A! Lumine

After what happened to Khaenri'ah
500 years ago, Lumine was laid upon a curse.

The curse caused Lumine to not go at night and never tell her brother Aether about it. But Dainself knew about her condemnation, he tries to help her being stubborn she refused assistance.

When the full moon comes out. She told Abyss Lector to put a spell on the cage. Her transformation was painful to watch, she never felt her bones snapping, stretching, screaming, or howling.

The Abyss Lector and Mages perform a ritual to stop Lumine go a rampage even though it's painful. Even the Abyss mage tries to lift the curse but ends up going wrong.

T! Lumine

Lumine and paimon finished up a commission in Wolvedom until the Rifthounds attacked Lumine. After the fracas fight, Paimon noticed there was a bite mark on Lumine's shoulder.

Worry Paimon told Lumine about the bite so they travel back to Mondstadt. Jean and others worry about Lumine's brute attack, Lumine shrugged it off thinking it would be nothing serious. But then again something is going to happen.

A few days ago after the attack incident, Lumine acted strange. How? Because she has been drinking water every single day, and I know it's the normal average person to drink water but her tongue drys quickly each time she drinks.

Paimon commented saying "I've never seen you drink water quickly, acting like a thirsty dog who never drink water before." Lumine chuckled and continue to drink her water.
During the commission, Lumine picks up a scent and chases it.

Paimon makes an effort to catch up with Lumine, she rants about Lumine leaving her without saying a thing.

When the full moon comes out... Lumine and Paimon hang out with Amber and Eula at the good hunter. while eating, Lumine starts to sweat and scream in pain.

Amber and Paimon rush over to Lumine and then she growls at them. Paimon hid behind Amber while Eula pulls her claymore out.
Furs appear on her skin and her clothes and shoe are ripped off, now raging werewolf howling to scare the citizen.

The knights gather people to safety while the Knights of Favonuis try to control Werewolf Lumine's rampage in Mondstadt. Jenniffer, Lisa, Kaeya, and Eula fight Werewolf Lumine, and Amber protects worried Paimon.