Vampire Ayaka x Fem!Reader

Narrator POV

(M/n means Middle name)

Kamisato clan has been loyal to the Raiden shogun and her vampirism thirst for blood. Ayaka's mom was praised by the shogun's blood to children during pregnancy. Nowadays, Ayaka has trouble controlling her vampirism.

She almost got burned alive in the sun but Thoma saves her. Ayaka has to put on sunscreen single every day when she goes outside. Ayaka wished that she is a human, not a vampire. Her reason is to experience human life.

Regardless, her hope and dreams didn't come true. Under the moonlight looking at the stars, all she sees are humans enjoying their life. But one skeptical person caught her eye, she never felt her heart flutter to a random stranger.

Ayaka keeps daydreaming about that person and she talks to Yomiyia about it. Yomiyia is a werewolf and people said that werewolves and vampires couldn't get along but that's a lie.

Yomiyia tells Ayaka that she has a crush on [Y/n]. She is concerned about [Y/n] because she never met the famous traveling doctor in teyvat. Well, Ayaka hears fewer rumors about the doctor's treatment is good but the taste is bad-ish.

Ayaka POV

As I walked around Inazuma City to meet Yomiyia for our hang-out but I couldn't find her. I would ask her father for information but something caught my eye.

It was her. She was holding a Sakura flower in her hand and it seems she research the flower.  ('Maybe I can try to talk to her instead of starting at her. I don't want her to think I'm a stalker.' )  I slowly approached her, and my heart starts beating.

('I can't do th- No Ayaka, you cannot walk away from her. You need to do this-') "Are you going stand there or talk to like a normal person?" A voice interrupts my throughs. I followed the person's voice, and we made eye contact.

This warm feeling of core in my heart can't stop beating until I felt a hand on my head. "You burn up miss, are you sick?" Said the lady staring at me with a question. "U-um-" I couldn't say anything because of her beauty.

"Come with me, I might have to give you a check-up." She gently grabs my hand and takes me away. "I-I don't need a check-up, I'm perfectly fine!?" I said but she probably ignores me.

We've been walking for 2 minutes and regardless I don't know where am I going. "Sorry for being rude, miss. My name is Doctor (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) but people call me (Y/n)." Her voice is so formal but harsh at the same time.

Somewhere in Ritou, there's a small house. "Go on, it's safe, and no monsters in there."  Even though I don't trust her but I went in. Inside the house look so formal and clean, I expected it to be dirty but it's.....beautiful.

Your POV

Even though it's wrong to grab a stranger without their permission but I'm a doctor and I help them. This patient is different from the rest, it's like an electro archon gives me a sign of love or some shit.

"Please take off your shoe, I just clean the floor." After I told her, I went to grab my clipboard. "Here." I gave her the clipboard. "Just write your name, last name, and medication." She looked at me with a confused on her face.

"What? You have never been to the doctor before?" She didn't say anything and scrutinized the paper. ('After this patient, I go out to eat and sleep.') There's a tap on my shoulder and look over. "Here." She gave me the clipboard.

I quickly read the paper. "Kamisato Ayaka, what a beautiful name." Her name role underneath my tongue. "Mrs. Kamisato, can you on the booth?" She nods and sits in the booth. "Last time you have a check-up was...12 years ago?!" How the fuck someone never got a check-up 12 years ago?!