Vampire Yanfei x Fem!Reader

Narrator POV

"Y/n L/n, you're under arrest for stealing Lady Ningguang's jewelry." The Millelith put a handcuff on (Y/n)'s wrist. "W-Wait, I'm innocent- I have never stolen Ningguang's jewelry!?" (Y/n) screeched at the Millelith begging for them to listen to her.

"We have evidence of your crime and the list you sold to the black market." (Y/n)'s eyes grow wide and the soldiers drag towards the crowd. The people of liyue were disappointed, shocked, and ashamed to admit that (Y/n) is a criminal.

(Y/n)'s life was normal and nothing special, she never smoke, drink, steal, or had a vision. Her life was ruined forever until Millelith's guard came to her cell.

"(Y/n) (L/n), you have a guest." The Millelith guard opens (Y/n)'s cell. Walking past the cell full of criminals, they made it to the jail phone calls station. The Millelith told (Y/n) to sit down and look at the glass.

(Y/n) saw a salmon pink hair young woman with a pale complexion revealing a pair of cream antlers.

Salmon pink hair lady looks at (Y/n). "Hello, you must be (Y/n) (L/n)." The young woman offer (Y/n) a handshake. "Umm, who are you?" The young lady realizes she didn't introduce herself.

"How can I forget, My name is Yanfei and I'm your lawyer." (Y/n) was shocked to meet the famous lawyer.

"Mrs. Yanfei-"

"Please, call me Yanfei."

"Yanfei, someone frames me. I have never stolen Ningguang's Jewelry, I don't have the quality for being a robber."

"Hmm, well there are flaws to this case. You are not flexible or an athlete enough to steal."

"According to the case files, around 12:04 am a figure broke into the Jade Chamber and went to Ningguang's bedroom."

('12:04 am? That can't be right, I was at home after getting off from work. Someone frame me to cover up their dirty work.')

"(Y/n)?"

"O-oh sorry, I must have spaced out." Yanfei looks at me but shrugs. We continue our conversation about this case. "(Y/n) (L/n) it is time for you to go back to your cell." The Millelith demands me.

"Ugh, I have to go back to my cell. Thanks for chatting and helping me out Yanfei." (Y/n) gets up from her seat. "I will solve this case and put the person in jail!" A confident Yanfei put a smile on her face. 'Thank you..' (Y/n) whispered Yanfei.

(Y/n) and Yanfei departs from the jail phone. Meanwhile, the human-Adeptus hybrid watches her prey back to her cage. ('Soon you going to be my scrumptious prey~') Yanfei licked her smirk out.

Your POV

It's been a while since I saw the sun, I cross the tally mark from the wall. Past weeks or days since the incident, Yanfei trying to find the culprit while serving my time.

Laying in a dirty jail bed, thinking about my life in jail away from home. Then I hear a cell opening and turn my body, it was the Millelith and Ningguang?!

("What the hell?! Why is Ningguang doing here?") My introspection process was put on hold when the guard starts yelling."GET OFF THE BED." I flinch and fall out of bed, listening to Millelith's instructions.