Vampire Kokomi x Fem!Reader

Narrator POV

Sangonomiya Kokomi is a young Divine priest of Watatsumi Island and a descendant of the Sangonomiya Clan. She is in charge of most of Watatsumi's affairs and heavy-shouldering responsibilities for her people with the hopes and happiness that they desire.

You may simply see Kokomi as a generous, kind soul of her people but in reality, she's not. She a vishap! Well, a vampire no wait hybrid...let's go with the third option.

Kokomi's skin gets dehydrated from spending too much time on land, at night she takes a deep dive into the ocean and finds prey, she never swims too far from Watatsumi island.

One night ago, Kokomi made a speech to her soldiers about going to fight the Tenryou Commission. After her speech, Kokomi's skin got dry from the atmosphere she quickly tells Gorou that she has to leave.

She made it to the ocean and dips her toes in the water then falls into the deep sea. Her skin replaces by a scale and a horn appears on her head, also a silky tail.

Kokomi enjoys her time in the ocean but wants to explore the deep sea and island, so she decided to swim into the deep. After swimming for 24 hours, Kokomi feels tired from swimming for a while.

Her eyes caught someone practicing their spear at the docks. She snorkels her to the dock and watches them closely. The person turns out to be a soldier from the Tenryou commission, also a female.

She huffed and puffed from intense training. Kokomi has a strange feeling in her heart, she couldn't possibly place but put to a halt when a voice caught her off guard.

"Whoever watching me, come out and show yourself!" The female calmly shout out which causes Kokomi to sink. The creaked floorboard of the docks make Kokomi swim to the left.

"Huh, I guess it's just my imagination. I should have stopped drinking energy drinks at night." Female solder said as she walks away from the end of the water.

('Oof, that's was close-') "THERE YOU ARE- hold up a mermaid?" The confused soldier's women scared Kokomi by surprise. "Um...hi?" Kokomo playfully waves at the soldier.

The awkwardness slowly rose between the soldier and the mermaid. Kokomi starts speaking up to get rid of the awkwardness.
"So, are you scared of me or surprised?"

The female soldier responds to the question. "I'm surprised to see a real-life mermaid because my mom read me a bedtime story about mermaids." the female places her spear on the dock and sit down with crisscrossed applesauce on the dock.

"Well, I want to ask you more questions, to get underway what's your name?" the soldier said with a small smile. Kokomi was in awe of the beautiful (E/C) from the soldier. She shakes the feeling and realizes she comes up with a fake name.

Why? Because she is a Tenryou commission soldier and probably tell her administrator about this. "My name is Mimi from the deep sea of...Enkanomiya." With a fake name, Kokomi keeps her identity a secret and maybe has information about Tenryou's commission plans.

"That's a beautiful name, well my name is (Y/n) (L/n). It's nice to meet you, Mimi!" something inside of Kokomi sparks. The two spend time chatting with each other until it's late at night. "Haha, oh crap, it's very late. Well, that's nice chat, Mimi." (Y/n) gets up and stretches her back.

"I have to go back to my base before the team yelled at me." as (Y/n) is about to leave Kokomi stops her. "Wait, (Y/n) can I see you tomorrow night?" Kokomi hopes that (Y/n) says yes. "Sure! After all, we are friends." (Y/n) grabs her spear and walks away with a goodbye wave.