Vampire Barbara x Fem!Reader

Narrator POV

You all know that Barbara is a deaconess of the Church of Favonius and an idol. But this Mondstadt idol has a little secret, she is a vampire but a blood drinker (Sanguine Vampire).

This means Barbara must regularly drink fresh blood or animal blood to sustain her undead existence. She cannot be satisfied with the blood from the undead animals. Barbara asks you for permission to drink your blood. Are you wondering how you know Barbara's secret? Well...

You were taking out the trash when you saw Barbara eating/drinking innocent squirrel (R.I.P Squirrel😞). Barbara was freaking out and got scared that you will hate her for being a monster. But in reality, you're cool with Barbara being a vampire.

Barbara feels guilty for drinking your blood every time. She felt guilt for drinking innocent people and animals. Barbara pray every night to let barbatos forgive her sins and read the bible.

Barbara stops asking you for blood because she doesn't wanna hurt you and any animals. After all, killing animals it's a sin. So Barbara has to sneak out at night to go black market.

Jean sometimes hunts for fresh blood for Barbara if she isn't occupied with work. But one day Barbara lost control of her thirst.

Barbara POV

(*Sigh* I'm so thirsty right now, I'm trying so hard not to listen to my horrible thoughts. Luckily,  sis- I mean Jean give me a fresh blood pack, but I don't know how she got it.)

I look around to make sure that the sisters don't see me pouring blood on a tea. I mixed the tea and blood to create a sparkling tea with blood that makes the tea look nice. Taking a nice sip of the tea to satisfy her thirst.

(Ahh, that hits the spot. I probably have to ask Jean to get more blood packs. This is my last blood pack and I might get hungry again.)

"Hey, Barbara" I jumped from someone's hugging me behind my back. I turn around it's my crush. "Y-Y/n what are you doing here?!" My face heats up from looking at Y/n. "Well, I just finished training with Noelle and I wanna check on my best friend if she doing alright."

I frown when she calls me her best friend. I know me and Y/n are close but how do I stop having a crush on her. Y/n let go of me I can see a sweat stain on her shirt and her...heart is beating fast, Y/n catch my eyes.

"Oh, it was really hot outside. I was heading home to take a bath but I want to see you." I blushed a little. "Y/n...can we hang out today o-or tomorrow when you're not training?" I sway my body from side to side. "Sure Barbara I love to hang out with you. If you like we can go to Cat's tail to get some smoothies!"

I jump for joy from inside of my head. (Oh, I'm so glad to hang out with Y/n again. It has been so long since we spend time together but I worry about my thirst problem.) Even though I have a thirst problem, maybe I can hold it until I get home.

"But first let me take a bath, I don't want my smell to bother you." I chuckle from Y/n's sentence. "I don't mind if you smell bad Y/n." I can see Y/n's face getting red she shyly looks away. "W-well see ya later, Barbara. Let's meet outside of the church!" Y/n waved goodbye at me and walk out of the church.

"So, you hang out with your human friend?" My smile drops when I hear familiar voices. I turn my head around to see who the voice is. "Sister Rosaria?! How long do you standing there?!" Rosaria's sign gets out of her pose, walking toward me.

"Barbara you are not allowed to hang out with Y/n" She crosses her arms and glared at me with anger. "B-but Sister Rosaria me and Y/n haven't hung out since Y/n started her knight training."