Vampire Eula x Fem!Reader

Narrator POV

(For this one-shot it might be a smut.)

Even though Eula is a descendant of the infamous Lawrence clan, she cut ties and becomes the captain of the reconnaissance company with the Knight of Favonuis. Eula remembers the horrible day that her father turn Eula into a vampire.

Becoming an undead monster that only drinks blood from innocent people is not Eula's agenda. Eula wondered what her life would be like without being a vampire and the Lawrence clan.

Eula shakes her thoughts away and continues to drink her wine. Usually, she spends her time at the tavern and sitting at the back, but someone caught the spindrift knight's eye. Her name is [Y/n], an assistant to the acting grandmaster.

[Y/n] helps Jean send letters to Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing and gives work papers to Jean. She sometimes comes to the tavern to drink with Venti, Rosaria, and Kaeya.

Eula tries to ignore this feeling for [Y/n] but her thoughts desire to be with her. She comes up with some ideas to have [Y/n].
A smirk appears on her face and licks her fangs thinking about [Y/n].

Your POV

It's been a while since I visited Angel's Share, I missed Mondstadt's famous wine and spending time with my friends. Jean suspended me from the tavern, the reason is that because I beat up 3 people and suplex one of them into a table.

I paid for the damages before Diluc started to complain about my stupid ass suplex a dude through a table without handling it appropriately. ('Heh, I'm surprised that he didn't break any bone because I body slam that crackhead hard-') "M-Mrs. (L/n)" My thoughts were interrupted by a slim, fair-skinned young man with curled golden hair that sticks out.

"Oh hey, Mika! What do you need?" I asked. "The Acting Grandmaster Jean wants to see you. It's urgent," Mika says in worry tone. ('Urgent? What does Jean need to talk to me about? It's a secret mission or adventure, I got to know!') I quieted my thoughts and respond to Mika.

"Thank you for the information, Mika. I must say, Jean might have given me another chance well I don't want to keep her waiting, so see ya." I walk past and headed straight to Jean's office.

Stand in front of her office door and gently knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'Come in' and then I walk in. "You want to see me, Acting Grandmaster?" Jean was busy writing the paper and she slightly raise her head.

"(Y/n), Did you have any plasma fruit?" Jean weakly said. Her skin looks very pale and her veins pop out. Checking my pocket to find plasma fruit. "Here, this is the last plasma fruit. I probably need to hunt more plasma." I said while Jean snatched the fruit out of my hand.

Plunged her fangs into the fruit, she sucks the juices out of the plasma fruit. "*pants* I'm still thirsty but it's alright." She licked her fangs, and her fang appear on her upper lip. "I can lend you my wrist?"

"No thank you, I will be fine for a while now. Also, you're not banned from the tavern anymore." Jean said. She surprises me with the word 'not banned'. "So...Diluc made up his mind. I thought-" Jean interrupts my words.

"(Y/n), I know Diluc can be...difficult most of the time but I have conversations with him yesterday." Jean rubs my right arm which raises my eyebrows. ('Hmm...') inclusive hits my thoughts which gave me a headache.

"Well, I go back to my office if you need me, Jean" Walking out of the acting grandmaster's office instead of going to my office, I'm seeing my best friend. "Venti~ where are you?" searching around the Mondstadt plaza to find my friendly bard.