|Vampire Kaeya x Fem!Reader|

Okay, so I know this Female Reader x Genshin ladies and ya'll expect Yanfei one shot but @Kae_Frostbite request me to make this, so I'm going to skip Yanfei Oneshot.

I know Kaeya seems to be out of place. But I can't refuse my reader or followers request right? Anyway, enjoy this one shot and I'm going back to write Dating Simulation because some of ya'll are itching to read the next chapter.

Also, you have a horse.
----------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

Mondstadt is one of the seven regions in Teyvat, it is the city that worships Barbatos. The city of freedom is a beautiful place to stay but used to be.

Does it roam with vampires?! Nah, people think it's a hoax and it's just a rumor. People ignore the vampire rumors and continue with their lives until there is an incident that happens in Springvale.

Adequately, the people of Mondstadt think that vampires could be real. Why? Because people had suspected that the boar from Springvale have blood track and bite marks on their bodies. Villagers think it's a wolf, and some think is a vampire.

Frequently, animals disappear every night, and harder to find them. Soon, people believe the vampire rumors are real. Hunters and farmers try to hide the animals in the barn until the Knights of Favonuis solve the problem.

Worry villagers and bitter villagers want to put to end vampirism in Springvale and Mondstadt. So hunters start a vampire hunt at night. Hunting at midnight until sunlight.

The wife and children worry about their lover and father not being home. So someone writes a letter to only hunters that they can hunt vampires in teyvat.

Her names is (Y/n) the Vampire Slayer.

Y/n POV
The sky rises at dawn but the moon will replace the sunlight soon.

My destination comes to the end when I see the city of freedom, it took 3 hours to get here with my horse. I woke up early in the morning to start my journey to the end of vampirism.

It's been a while since I got letters so I might be rusty from my vacation. At the time I had been training/relaxing in Liyue. Plus, it was boring without killing vampires but my sister wants me to take a break.

[Flash Back]

As I came back from a morning run a letter appear on the table. Confused place in my head so I open the letter.

'Dear, Vampire Slayer 056

I know you are on vacation right now, but there is a problem at Mondstadt.

Vampires have been attacking animals and drinking their blood. The people of Mondstadt don't know what to do but only obey the Knights of Favonuis order.

But some hunters in Mondstadt decide to hunt the vampires at night until dawn. Most of the family members are worried about them, I was about to send your sister to handle the problem.

But your sister isn't able to leave Inazuma due to Sakoku Decree and others are busy. You the only option I had and maybe you got tired of your vacation.'

-From Boss'

[End of Flashback]

('I shouldn't agree on the mission and eat liyue restaurants but I missed hunting vampires and kinda boring staying at the hotel.')