Vampire Sara x Fem!Reader

(Okay, this is my first time writing smut. So it might be practiced smut for this one shot. And hey, I might add smut in Dating Simulator or another one-shot 🤷🏽‍♀️)

(Also this aftermath from V! Ei x Fem! Reader.)

Also, if you are confused
(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C)  = Eye Color
(F/C)  = Favorite Color
-----------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

Kujou Sara finally found the Almighty Shogun's perfect blood servant. The shogun rewarded Sara with nice blood packets. The blood came from other humans who disobey the shogun or were captured by the Tenryou Commission.

For some reason, Sara dislikes the blood packets it doesn't have rich tastes or favor. She was craving sweetened, pleasant, and saccharine blood that satisfied her hunger.

Every time she saw Shogun's blood servant in the courtyard or the Shogun's room, her hunger grew more and jealousy of Raiden Shogun bloomed. She wanted to shank her fangs on the servant's neck and drink her blood but Sara wants to stay loyal to eternal.

Sara bite her hand to control her craving when servent near her or smell the blood from the shogun's room. Sara trying to find the knife that has the servant's blood on it.

When she finds the knife, she licks the dry blood knife with her tongue. A pleasant sigh makes her hunger happy but hunger wants more saccharine blood.

Sara could ask the soldiers to find more humans but the risk of her getting in trouble without the shogun knowing it. She has to find the perfect human with sweet blood.

Kujou Sara POV

"Agh" is a word that can out of my mouth. I have been biting my hand for the past few weeks, I got used to bitting my right hand to the point where my bite mark appears and it heals itself.

I'm pretty sure my right hand is numb. When I bite my hand for the first time it hurts but now it got used to my hunger rage. ('Let's try plasma fruit, I hear one of the soldiers say it helps with your craving.')

Plasma fruit is very rare to find these days. Plasma fruit trees use to grow on Narukami island but it is rarely seen. I sent my soldiers to Kannazuka and Yashiro Island and told them to be on guard.

One of the groups found that plasma fruit and bring it to me. I even order them planet seeds of the fruit to grow more. I sit back and enjoy myself with plasma juice in my hands.

Until my eye caught (H/C) woman is talking to the solider. She turns around and looks at me. "Madam Kujou Sara, it's delightful to meet you in person." She walks over to my desk and reaches her hand for me to shake.

"Do I know you?" I shook her hand and take a better look at her face along with her outfit. I have never seen this outfit before, it looks fancy, and her black hat has a golden emblem, and (F/C) strings along the front seam to match her outfit.

 I have never seen this outfit before, it looks fancy, and her black hat has a golden emblem, and (F/C) strings along the front seam to match her outfit