[Prologue + Cast]

"Holy shit"  Iris thought and stood as she read the letter she recieved. "Sweetheart is everything alright?" Her father asked as he came into the room. "Well... I've been called back to TopGun." She replied and He froze then smile. Her father was a former pilot known as Admiral Davon "Flame" Sommers, the fact his own and only child took after him made him even more prouder.

"That's a amazing, I wonder what's going on." Her Father said. "It's gotta be important." She replied. "Your Mother would be proud of you, I still remember the day I met her." Her father said to her, Then she smiled.

Her mother wasn't a pilot but she helped out around TopGun. Her Father fell in love with her the moment he laid her eyes on her. "I wish she was here." Iris said. Her father sighed. "Me too sweetheart but you make her proud like I said, you make me proud." He said to her.

Iris looked at the letter and back at her father. "I'm surprised they didn't ask for your help." Iris said to her father. "You know, it's fine sweetheart, They know I gave up flying when your mother passed but now it's your turn to shine. Make me and your mother proud." He said to her, she hugged him as he kissed the top of her head.

Iris lost her mother at seven years old. Her mother fought leukemia from the time she was five all the way up till she was seven. Iris was devastated when she lost her mother but knew she had to keep the promise she made to her mother. To accomplish her dream.

Iris packed all her stuff, she was living with someone. Phoenix known as Natasha. Her and Natasha were close before Iris had graduated and still are. Iris can visited her father anytime she wanted as he didn't live very far.

She looked at her rock tee and ripped jeans. Her father came into her room and chuckle "I believe your suppose to wear your uniform but what can I expect your my daughter, you act just like me." He said to her. She smiled at him. "If you need anything, just call me alright." She told him and He nodded.

She gave her father on more hug as she made her way to her pickup truck. She looked at her father and wave then made her way to Hard Deck.

Lt

Lt. Iris "Phantom" Sommers

•Jade Thirlwall•