[5]

Dogfight football

Dogfight football

"It seems your father has never changed." Rooster said to her as they drove to the beach. "Yeah. Still the same old man, is that a bad thing?" She asked him. "Nope." He replied and she smiled at him.

.....

They got to the beach, she took off her cover up as Rooster took off his shirt which Iris couldn't help bu drool which Rooster took notice and chuckled at his girl which she quickly hid her face. "Don't act like I didn't see you melt over there." Rooster said which caused her to giggle and not say anything. "Let's meet up with the others." Iris said as she tried to change the subject but Rooster grabbed her wrist and spinned her around. She giggled at him.

"Don't change the subject on me." He said sternly and she giggled as she hid her face into his chest. "Yes Love, I melted like butter also your mine as well, so yeah." Iris said as she shook her head and smiled. "Indeed, your mine as well don't forget that." He said he pressed a kiss on the top of her head. "Come on let's meet up with everyone." He said. Then Iris had a thought in her head. "We know our speed in the air, let's see on land." Iris said. Before he had a chance to speak, he watch his girl take off running. "Hey!" He said as he ran after her and she was giggling away.

Everyone watched the pair, Phantom beaten Rooster in the race. "Oh look, it looks like Phantom is quicker on land." Phantom said as Rooster caught up. "That's because you cheated." Rooster said and she giggled then went to Phoenix, Falcon and Ruby.

"So you two?" Falcon said. "Yes.." Phantom said and the three of them smiled. "Kinda called it." Phoenix said which Phantom looked at her. "I saw the way he is with you." She added. Phantom smiled. Phantom made eye contact with Rooster. She winked at him and he smiled back at her.

"Any of you played Dog Fight Football before?" Maverick asked them as he walked up to them chucking one of the balls at Phantom and the other at Hangman. Everybody looked at each other with confusion. "Well, you'll start today." He finished. Everybody picked their teams.

.......

"AND HUT!" Someone shouted as the whistle blew and both balls are thrown from the two teams's legs. Falcon passed the ball to Phantom before Hangman tackled her. Phantom  quickly checked to see if anyone was free and nobody was. "RUN PHANTOM RUN!" She heard, she quickly turn to see her uncle shouting. She quickly ran, Payback and Rooster went after her, but Ruby and Bob stopped them. She makes it over the line and throws the ball to the ground. "LETS GO!" Phantom shouts as she does a victory dance and everyone chuckles. She heads back over to her team, everyone high fives her.

Rooster comes up to her, "What am I going to do with you." Rooster said. "I don't know, but you love me and you know it." Phantom said to him which caused him to smile. "That's enough lovebirds!" She heard her uncle shouted. "Uncle Fireball, you aren't a part of this, want to!" Phantom shouted. "Nope!" He replied, The couple giggled and went back to their teams. "Alright everybody, LET'S GO!" Phantom shout as the began another round.

...................

At this point of time, everyone has lost count. Everyone was just having a blast at this point. Phantom and Rooster was competing at this point, everyone thought is was amusing. "Come on my niece! Don't go easy on pretty boy!" Her uncle shouted. She smirked at Rooster. "Just give up already." Rooster said to her as they kept eye contact with each other. "Bring it!" She exclaimed as she took off running in the opposite direction which Rooster took off after her. She slowed down a bit thinking she was safe but she was mistaken when Rooster picked her up and spinned her around. "ROOSTER! PUT ME DOWN!" She exclaimed as he was laughing while spinning her around. "Don't think I want to." He replied. She chuckled. "But on second thought, we could do this all day." Phantom said. He put her down, Then they made eye contact with each other. He smiled at her.

"See you darling!" She exclaimed leaving him speechless then he took off after her. By the time they reached everybody, Fireball made his way down to everyone. "Look Fossil is playing." Hangman said as Fireball glared at him. "What the..." Fireball said. "He called you..." Ruby said. "I know what he called me sweetheart, I am not old there, I'll show you old." Fireball fired back. Phantom and Rooster chuckled at her uncle. 

"And Hut!" Fireball shouted. Phantom tossed the ball to her uncle, then her uncle tossed the ball to Bob which Bob took off running. "Lets go Bob!" Phantom shouted as he was running for it. Bob made it over the line and everybody cheered. Rooster picked him as everybody cheered for him. Phantom smiled then looked over at her uncle. She pulled him into a hug. "It's so good to see you uncle Gunther." She said as she held onto her uncle. "It's good to see you as well sweetheart." He said to her.

"What brings you by?" She questioned as they both walked up to Maverick and Cyclone. "Just seeing if these two need help with you pilots but they seem to got everything under control." Fireball said. "Your welcome to step in at anytime." Cyclone said to him. "I know, I know it's dangerous mission that phantom and these pilots are going on, you must promise me that Phantom will come home safely, all these pilots come home safely." Fireball said. They didn't speak a word, Fireball sighed. "I'll take you offer on that before they go on this mission." Fireball said the two of them nodded at him. Fireball looked at his niece, "Go on have fun, I'll see you around." Fireball said as he ushered his niece off. "Alright old man." She joked and he gave her look, she took off running. "I am going to tell you damn pilots... I AM NOT OLD!" He exclaimed and everyone chuckled at him.