1•The Famous Young Master Isn't A Simple Trash•1

Ree was busy helping on the kitchen when the dreaded news reached his ears.

Young Master Cale Henituse' entourage has arrived.

It felt like the cogs in his head halted abruptly at that time. Refusing to register the news he just heard. No, actually, everyone in the mansion felt their hearts dropped right at that moment. Everyone simultaneously stopped moving, frozen in place.

Then, as if a switch have been flipped, everyone working in the mansion assembled themselves in front of the gates in an orderly manner. Aside from the few who couldn't really leave their works, like those working in the kitchen.

"You all should stay here in the kitchen. Just continue with your jobs here or go help the others."

The old Head Butler instructed the newly hired servants. They all simply nodded their heads and stayed behind as everyone else prepared to welcome the Young Master.

Ree, who was among the group, was absolutely happy to hear such an instruction. Not that he didn't want to see how Cale looked like in person, but he would rather not meet those vicious people around the red-head.

Not now at least. He still wasn't mentally prepared.

'I'll probably meet them later tho. Since Beacrox will surely be in charge of the kitchen while Ron will be in charge of the other servants serving Cale.'

Ree thought as he headed back inside kitchen. Even tho he hated doing chores, he couldn't deny that he was extremely good at it. Specially cleaning and cooking.

Blame his lazy siblings who would never do any of it. In the end, all the household chores was added to his responsibility.

Ree was expertly cutting some vegetables while assisting the chef in cooking when he heard a rather attractive voice in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I am here to prepare the young master's food."

Ree cast a side glance at the owner of the voice. It was a handsome man with a neatly styled black hair. The man didn't look familiar to him, so Ree decided to just casually ignore him and focus on his job.

He put the evenly sliced vegetables on the huge pot before facing the sizzling pan he prepared earlier. His movements were swift and precise. But, even when he was focusing on his work, he could still hear the conversation going on behind him.

"Ahh, yes. Actually, we already started preparing the foods. But you're free to take charge if you want."

The head chef in the mansion, who Ree was quite close to, said. Of course, Ree didn't turn to look at them. As his hands were still busy with cooking.

Finally, the stake he was preparing, as well as the salad, were done. All that's left was some finishing touches and it would be ready to serve. Seeing this, Ree decided to report to the head chef.

"Sir, I'm done with the stake and salad. What's next?"

Ree finally turned his gaze to the head chef's direction. His full attention now on the man standing meters away from the kitchen counter. Unintentionally ignoring the black haired man standing in front of the chef.

The head chef, who was previously having a conversation with the new comer, heard Ree's polite voice and decided to excuse himself to the black haired man. Similarly, the black haired man's attention shifted toward Ree as well.

"You really are good at everything, Ree. Here, let me try that one you cooked. After this, you can go and take a break."

Hearing the word "break" coming from the head chef's mouth, Ree felt blissful. Still, he maintained his usual polite expression and just nod slightly in response.