14• The Henituse Estate •14

Two days later, Ree, along with the others, were now ready to set off back to the Henituse Territory.

  And of course, Ree was still the one in charge of the children alongside Beacrox. Needless to say, he would ride the carriage with them.

  'Thank god I don't have to ride with young master Cale.'

  Ree knew that the two whale siblings rode young master Cale's carriage, and he honestly didn't trust himself to survive such predicament of being in between three overly gorgeous beings.

  Besides, riding with the kids was much preferable more than anything. Except maybe when their curiosity over everything stroke... like now.

  "Ree-hyung are you and that blue haired man from yesterday dating?"

  Cough. Cough.

  Ree, who was ambushed with a critical attack out of the blue, was stoned on his seat. Meanwhile, Maes, who was sitting by his side, hid his amusement with a fake cough. 

  Fortunately, he immediately recovered his composure. He looked at the kid who asked in a slightly flustered but still calm manner.

  (A/N: How'd that even work????)

  "Wha... Where'd you even get that idea?"

  Ree calmly asked, a bit bewildered. Even mini Ree inside looked stunned while surrounded by question marks.

  What Ree didn't know was that, in the eyes of this pure and innocent children, Paseton's action of sticking by his side all day yesterday look like that of a clingy lover.

  Why in the world did Paseton do that, Ree had no idea. But it did helped him get used to his beauty so no harm done.

  However, he never would have expected that such situation would be thoroughly misunderstood by the children in his care. And that they would actually directly and bluntly ask him about it.

  The young boy who asked simply gave Ree a confused look.

  "That big brother keep sticking to you and Beacrox-hyung keep glaring at him yesterday!"

  "..."

  Mini Ree facepalmed inside. Ree actually did indeed notice Beacrox' sharp gaze directed at Paseton, but he ignored it.

  Because Ree knew that Beacrox was only glaring at the blue haired 'cause he found out that young master Cale nearly got hurt when Witira and Toonka fought.

  But the kids didn't know that.

  Ree sighed while massaging his temples, feeling a headache about to rise. He couldn't blame the curious and innocent kids tho.

  "Just how was Beacrox's glaring at Paseton connected with Paseton being my lover?"

  After saying that, all the kids turned weirdly quiet. The carriage suddenly entered a few moments of silence with everyone avoiding Ree's eyes awkwardly.

  Even Maes, who was amused with the situation a while ago, silently turned his head and pretended to look outside the window of the carriage.

  Ree suddenly had a bad feeling. Seeing as everyone was avoiding his question, Ree wisely shut his mouth as well and didn't insist on an answer.

~

  It took them a few days by carriage in order to reach Rain City, the Capital of the Henituse Territory. To say Ree was tired was a huge understatement.