📣New Story ( Still a TCF/LCF Fanfiction)📣

I, uhm, realized I've practically forgotten this account exist... for a whole month... My bad.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I may not have been updating but that doesn't mean I'm not writing. Truth is, I got so caught up in writing my other drafted stories that I kinda... sorta... accidentally neglected my "A Butler... Apparently."

You know, that thing that happens in every writer when they were so inspired with one specific story that nothing else matters. Yeah, that.

I was in the zone writing my BL/ABO story and I got carried away. Hence, the reason behind the lack of update.

I'll start updating this story by next week. I'm also having a short break on April 6-10. We don't have classes so I'm gonna try a uhh mass release??? dunno if that's what it was called.

Alright, on a more serious note... By May, I would be publishing another TCF Fanfic in order to help me be more motivated. (Yes, juggling between writing two or more stories help me get inspirations for some reason.)

Choice is yours guys... I currently have two options.

1.) Everywhere Merchant
     - Miler's story. The jester like merchant mentioned on both of my current story. He was the last one in the Lei-Ree-Mil trio (basically the readers). You'll understand in the future.

 You'll understand in the future

2. Hidden Behind A Tavern... Dawn Dragon's Sect.
     - Some of my old readers probably remembered me mentioning about how I wanted to read a story where Eastern Fantasy like theme, like a Sect and cultivation for example, would suddenly appear in the TCF world. Yeah well, this was it. It was Li Shilian's story. Bless those who remember him, not gonna say where he first appeared. He's the first in the Shi-Zen-Ro trio (the nonreaders).

 He's the first in the Shi-Zen-Ro trio (the nonreaders)

Yeah, well... Lemme know which among this two would you like me to publish.
(The images I used in my covers aren't mine. Although I did edited them.)

Side Note: (Basically me ranting. You guys can ignore it.)
   We're currently in the middle of making our research paper and my teacher on both Practical Research and Statistics and Probability is currently on leave cause she's pregnant so I'm having a hard time understanding what the f*ck am I supposed to do with this subjects since I suck at self study. To make this even more stressing, I am our group's leader in Research. Not to mention, I accidentally showed my active side during discussions in Earth and Life Science and I think my teacher has his eyes on me now... like he remembers how active I am that he would definitely interrogate me if I'm absent. (Basically meant that I'm being favored... I don't like it.) Worst, he's not the only teacher doing so. About 3 of my teachers were, I think, favoring me. And the fact that I'm the class vice president did not help... at all. (I don't want to come off as someone assuming or overthinking but what am I supposed to do if they acted like that??? Seriously, who wouldn't think they were favored if the teacher specifically instructed your classmate to tell you to do an activity so you'd have a grade, which they normally wouldn't do?? My Filipino teacher specifically asked my seatmate to tell me about an activity we have to do when I was absent in class this week, and apparently, my Science teacher also instructed my seatmate to tell me all about our lesson cause we're having a quiz the next day. Take note that this teachers never did this when our class president was absent. I feel so loved yet it's burdening okay.(●__●))