3•The Butler Is Still Busy On His Day Off•3

Surprise!!!

I managed to sneakily write this while coping up with my sadness due to the lost of my precious friend (my 🧸).

Expect some mistakes like grammatical errors and misspellings all over this cause it wasn't edited thoroughly yet.

Well, enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~

  The Plaza of Glory at the center of Huiss, the Capital of Roan Kingdom, was a really lively place. There were four fountains in all four directions, each served as the perfect resting spot for people around. 

  Ree visited most of the stores that caught his interest. From big ones to small stalls, as long as it caught his attention, he would approached it.

  At lunch time, he bought himself some foods from the small stalls on the side of the streets before sitting at one of the four fountains in the Plaza.

  Watching as people passed by.

  "It's lively."

  Yes, it really is. And about three or four days from now, this lively Plaza would turn chaotic.

  Ree finished his meal before leaving the Plaza Center. He finished scouting the area, so there was nothing else left to do there.

  But just as he was about to leave, a certain candy store caught his eyes. He then remembered the promise he made to the children he met last night.

  'Right. I promise to buy them candies when I get back. I should probably buy them now.'

  Ree made a detour towards the brightly colored candy store. And the sweet smell of sugar assaulted his senses right as he opened the door.

  Ree can't help but took several steps back. He sighed before taking a black mask from his pocket and wore it. He then entered the store again.

  Choosing and buying candies actually took longer than Ree expected. And by the time he finished, three or so hours had already gone by.

  Ree sighed heavily before shaking his head while gazing at the bags of candies he bought.

  'I shouldn't have promised anything.'

  But after remembering the obedient and friendly children he ate with, Ree couldn't help but change his mind. He called for a carriage and went back to the Inn.

  When he came, few of the children were staying at the first floor. All of them beamed brightly at Ree upon seeing him, which the brown haired returned with a polite one.

  "Here. As I promise."

  Ree handed the bags on the eldest one amongst them.

  "Share it equally with everyone, okay?"

  Ree patted the head of the kid leisurely which earned him another bright smile.

  "Yes big brother!"

  Ree was satisfied after hearing the kid's energetic response. After a few more exchange of words, the brown haired proceeded to his room. Collapsing in his bed right after entering.

  'Moving around really wasn't for me. D*mn it.'

  Ree fell asleep with a promise to not move an inch for the next few days.