11•Unexpected Encounters From Left and Right•11

'The coffee can wait...'

Ree was just about to turn and walk as far away as he can from the kitchen as if nothing happened but a voice already called out to him.

"Here for a coffee as well?"

Ree immediately plastered a polite smile on his face. In front of him was Beacrox.

It wouldn't have been a problem if it was the normal neat and proper Beacrox but the one in front of him now looked like someone who just woke up. Which was probably true.

His usually neat hair was disheveled while he was only wearing a pair of white long sleeved shirt and black pants. In short, he looked dangerously hot.

'Oh my god, my heart.'

Mini Ree had already fainted from blood loss with a red face. But Ree calmly nodded on the outside as if not bothered by the other's appearance.

"You haven't gone to bed yet?"

Beacrox, who was unusually more talkative, asked after seeing Ree who was fully dressed in his butler uniform. Ree once again nodded.

Showing a more casual smile with a trace of helplessness, Ree answered truthfully.

"I thankfully haven't. I was reading in the library when the explosion happened. If I was asleep, I probably would have had a migraine by now."

Ree sighed while preparing his own cup of coffee before turning to glance briefly at Beacrox who was leaning in the counter.

"What about you? You look like you just woke up."

"Yes."

Beacrox nodded before taking a sip of his coffee. Meanwhile, Ree leaned by the counter in front of Beacrox as well. Taking his coffee with him.

"What do you think caused such a loud explosion?"

In order to break the silence and distract himself away from Beacrox's figure, Ree decided to casually opened a topic.

Beacrox calmly placed his cup down before turning to look straight at the butler in front of him.

"Would you believe it if I told you I think it was young master's doing?"

Beacrox's calmly and bluntly asked. His eyes completely focused on the brown haired butler, trying to read all of his actions and reactions.

Ree, of course, could immediately tell. Therefore, he openly chuckled in amusement.

"Yes."

He paused to sip on his coffee before continuing.

"Young master was someone who did something equally unbelievable back in the capital. I don't doubt that he can pull off something similar somewhere else."

This was the genuine opinion of Ree as someone who lived on this world, not as someone who read the novel.

"Young master Cale was known by everyone as a trash. But he showed something shocking in the capital which turned everyone's views."

"I do not believe that young master was someone who would hurt others without a good reason, specially after he saved everyone in the plaza, but I do think he was someone who's reckless enough to cause such a loud explosion."

"So yes, if you told me that that explosion was caused by young master then I will believe it. For what reason did he caused an explosion, I don't think I need to know."