Explanations

Here comes the main question of many of you : which of my stories (new and upcoming ones) will be considered Canon into the Raonverse?

The reply to this question is quite easy, all of my stories that contain my OCs are part of the Raonverse, for now the stories that are a part of the Raonverse are :

- Remnant's Giant
- Humanity's Strongest Ally
- DragonBall Rebirth

From those stories DragonBall Rebirth and Remnant's Giant are in the same universe - although as weird as it sounds DragonBall Rebirth is playing a main role in all of my other stories (mainly due to the fact that it has the story behind the creation of the Raonverse in it) - so expect potential crossovers in between them.

Humanity's Strongest Ally on the other hand is in a parallel timeline different from the OG one, although connected by some events that'll be shown later down the story's progression. I'm neither going to rush it in order to show you those events, nor I'm going to spoil anything about it, you'll find out in due time about it.

As for the stories that contain reader insert (a.k.a my ongoing story called Remnant's Pharaoh) are considered non cannon to the Raonverse since they are mostly going to be collaboration type of stories and such.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The second question that some of you may have is : How big (in terms of universal size and structure) is the Raonverse?

Oh boy, we'll have to talk a lot about it so expect it to be a bumpy ride.

First of all, let's begin with the more complex one, being the universal structure of the Raonverse. The Raonverse itself is composed by a grand total of ten realms (not universes), nine of which still exist whilst the tenth one was destroyed by Darkon's presence (Darkon was casually passing right next to it in a heavily suppressed state mind you).

In order to understand how big of a feat it is to destroy one of the realms of the Raonverse, let's talk about the composition of those realms. Each one of these realms consists of twenty universes, each one of those universes consists of three different existential plains (Divine World, Mortal World, Hell, Heaven and Kai Realm) that are bigger than the real life observed and unobserved universe due to them being infinitely expandable in terms of size.

Finally, each of the realms have not one, not two, but infinite timelines stacked upon them like spherical layers (Imagine it being kinda like the different spherical plains of existence in the DC world), though there's a difference between them which is that if a realm is destroyed from one timeline, the timeline itself isn't going to basically collapse on itself which is a convenient yet plausibly convincing way of not having all my stories to end at one page by one event.

The event that I'm referring to is the fact that Darkon had basically flat out ERASED the tenth Realm from every single one of the infinite timelines whilst he was heavily suppressed which means that an infinitesmall percentage of Darkon's power is basically outerversal which isn't to be underestimated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about the divine cosmology of the Raonverse.

Each one of the realms has a high God that overlooks the entire realm and minor deities that are overlooking the universes. One that we know is the Omni King Zeno that overlooks the Raonverse's Midgard, as for the Higher Gods of the other realms and their power hierarchy we're going to meet them sometime in the other stories of mine 😉🤫

The highest level Gods at the Raonverse currently are pre-reincarnation True Raon and Darkon. Those two are basically equals in strength one of their highest feat being the the creation of the Raonverse subconsciously making them highly outerversal, although they have feats above omnipotence that will be revealed later on.
As for how strong their true form is even during the suppressed state, Raon legit said that a fusion in between Zarama (Zarama in the anime if we count Super Shenron, he has feats stronger than Omni King Zeno), the Grand Priest, the Grand Priestess and Zeno (true form Zeno mind you)  won't be able to even touch him, let alone be considered a fair fight for him (since having them to fight against him is a one sided brawl).

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's everything I wanted you to know about the cosmology of the Raonverse up to now if you have any other questions about the Raonverse cosmology or want me to add anything else in this book about info that you'll find useful, feel free to ask me in the comments section of this book.

Fun Fact about my story OCs : Keep in mind that my OC Bios are changing throughout their stories which means that they are not even at their full strength