Explaining The Universal Structure.

~ All war is deception ~ Sun Tzu, Art of War

In this very chapter I'm going to explain to you what's considered to be a universal structure in the cosmology of my fanfics.

Keep in mind that although I'm using the word "universe", it's usage and meaning will be quite vague since as everyone of you will find out after the end of this chapter even a singular universe within my cosmology is too big to the point that it's simply mind numbing trying to comprehend its actual scale.

Additionally, this "universal" structures I'll be talking about are just for the Mortal Plane a.k.a the lowest possible place in the cosmology of the Raonverse. Basically the place where mortal beings live.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's start from the very beginning and work our way through this to the very end. As I'm sure you all know based on what scientists have stated, the beginning of a universe is the Big Bang. I'm telling you this, because this is the first difference between a universe in my fanfics and a universe in reality.

The first difference is that the "universes" in my fanfics, in under a fraction of a second after the Big Bang, they grew exponentially.

They grew not one, not two but... infinite sets of uncountable infinity times larger in terms of size compared to the universe we live in real life. They basically grew too big to the point that if you gave them the current age of the universe their spatial scale alone is too big to the point that even if you used inaccessible cardinals in order to count their size, you would be severely underestimating them. The "universes" of the Raonverse basically defy the concepts and laws of space, mathematics and dimensionality based on scale alone.

Secondly, because of the fact that each of these universal structures are too big to compare to anything, let's talk about why I've stated that the word universe would be used vaguely.

Each universe in the Raonverse is not a universe in the real sense. It's something more akin to a macrocosm due to the fact that even a singular universe contains many existential planes within it such as the Afterlife (which is separately composed from Heaven and Hell), the Living World which as its name suggests is the place where most things in my stories are bound to happen, the Divine World a.k.a the place where the Gods that are responsible for their macrocosm is at and the Kai World, the place of the Kaioshin. The Kaioshin and the Gods living in the Divine World are the lowest in the God tier.

Now that we've talked about the major categories of the existential planes in the universes, let's talk about their dimensionality. Let's take the Living World for example in order for you to understand better.

The Living World by itself is a high multidimensional construct where infinite sets of infinite dimensional constructs are overlapping it, forming planes of existence above it. We've seen in my stories - Remnant's Giant specifically - that in the first few chapters Ryan had entered into a dimensional construct where an infinite number of crystals that represented the flow of time existing in the Living World of only one of Midgard's universes.

That's only one of the dimensional constructs that exist in the Raonverse and as for those who want me to explain every single one of them, it would be next to impossible due to the sheer amount of existing dimensional constructs, although we're going to see some of them in other stories as well.

Additionally, keep in mind that each dimensional construct surpasses each of the concepts such as Reality, Space, Time, Dimensionality, Physics, Possibilities and any universal law in terms of structural complexity just by existing on top of the fact that each singular dimension has infinite sets of timelines.

This alone makes each dimensional construct in the Raonverse a 1-B Hyperversal construct in terms of cosmological scaling, due to being in a higher plane of existence conceptually which when talking about the Living world itself makes the Living World - which as I've stated is nothing but a singular part of the macrocosm of what consists a universal construct - a complex Hyperversal construct, due to its multidimensional complexity and finally it also makes a singular macrocosm of the Raonverse into an infinite Complex Hyperversal construct.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So technically speaking based on what was stated about the Mortal Plane itself, someone would think and ask that with what I've currently stated about it, would only make it cap at only Infinite Complex Hyperversal right?

Technically speaking you would be correct and that's only if the microversal (a.k.a quantum plane) was the same as a real life universe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Before anyone of you starts spamming in the comment section what do I mean by different quantum plane or to be more specific about it, quantum cosmology let me entrust you with a small secret about my cosmology starting by a simple question, do you remember that in order for me to create this cosmology I had drawn inspiration by other cosmologies like Marvel and such? Well,... it's time to see how complex the cosmology of my fanfics really is.

According to the theory of explicate and implicate order by the physicist David Bohm it states that : "Whatever is comprehended and scientifically quantifiable is known as unfolded or else explicate order whilst whatever is scientifically non comprehended - basically highly dependent on intuition - is the enfolded or else implicate order", basically meaning that because there's something that we can comprehend or explain scientifically, it doesn't mean that it's exactly how we think and prove it scientifically to be.

The same thing happens with the atoms and the subatomic particles of the Raonverse, meaning that nothing is as simple as it seems.

Talking about the subatomic particles of the Raonverse, each particle (proton, neutron, electron etc) is an infinite living Hyperverse of its own each having its own sets of infinite multidimensional constructs, its own infinitely sized cosmology, albeit in an infinitesimal sized way. Which can easily make a singular atom of the Raonverse into a Complex Hyperversal construct in every other fictional cosmology.

This fact alone makes each human in the Raonverse an Infinite Complex Hyperversal being by existing, which is scary to think about it from a powerscalling perspective.

On the other hand, I forgot to mention that due to the fact that each singular dimension inside those multidimensional constructs exists in a higher plane than infinite mathematical dimensions, combined with the previous statement that each dimension is above concepts such as dimensionality, reality, time and space. It would add up to making even the weakest being in the Raonverse as Outerversal+ in other fictional cosmologies instead of complex Hyperversal.

That's without talking about actual Multiversal construct, Realm and God forbid anything higher.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Concluding, the fictional cosmology of my stories is a big and by all means vast one. It's quite deceptive too since I have a lot of things that I've yet to reveal in this Cosmology Explanation Book and I really hope to hear feedback from you for whichever thing you didn't understand or about whatever thing caught your attention. Feel free to tell me what you think about it.