Explaining The Mental Realm

Hello everyone Son Raon here.

First of all I'd like to apologize to all of you for disappearing like that all of a sudden. It was because of my examinations that lasted nearly an entire month.

Now in order to return back to writing, I'll do a small warm up by explaining a sertain place within the cosmology of my stories that most of you would enjoy it.

That realm as you probably have guessed from the title of the current chapter is the Mental Realm or Nous.

This was a realm that I've mentioned beforehand in the Explaining The Universal Structure chapter of the verse so some of you may ask why am I explaining it over here instead of explaining it once I've scaled the full universe?

The reason behind it is that I've retconned in a way this very realm in order to explain better the dimensional gaps between the metaphysical realms of the planets and stars in the Raonverse.

This retcon is a result of the fact that those dimensional gaps are heavily connected to the cosmological structure that the Mental Realm follows.

The fact that it follows a different cosmological constant and structure isn't compared to the rest of the verse, doesn't necessarily exclude it from the overall scaling of the verse.

The reason behind it is that the entirety of the Raonverse is a complete amalgamation of many different cosmological constants, constructs and different cosmologies in general.

A prime example of it being the fact that the rest of the planetary realms have different cosmological structures and constants as you've witnessed in the previous chapter.

Now that we're finished with this extensive talk about the mind realm's retcon - from the upper echelon of the universal scale to the lower echelon of the metaphysical realms of every planet and stellar body in the verse whilst keeping it's cosmological structure intact - let's talk about the elephant in the room and scale it.

To begin with, the Mental Realm itself follows sertain rules that every other realm in the planets of the Raonverse follows :

- To begin with the realm itself is a completely abstract place of existence without temporal or spatial meaning. This pretty much means that the realm itself is completely atemporal and non spatial since all concepts that refer to space and time are in layman's terms null and void within it.

- The realm itself is completely metaphysical, meaning that the theories in place are Platonic theorems, like Plato's Allegory of the Cave, Neoplatonic theorems like the Monism theory exists within the specific plane.

- Other theories like Gnosticism, Pataphysics etc exist within the realm for reasons which I'll explain later.

Now that we've explained sertain things that do exist let's go a step further and explain the vast cosmology of the Mental Realm.

First of all the Mental Realm has another name for itself. The name is literally Nous. Nous or in Greek νους (pronounced as noos) is a concept that's constantly equated to intelligence, knowledge and wisdom is a concept within classical philosophy that basically encompasses the way that the brain itself tries to explain what's true and what's false.

The Mental Realm is quite literally supposed to be the sky or in sertain cases the metaphysical heaven of each planet and star in the Raonverse. The reason why to the eyes of many it appears as the sky is because of the mental strain of both the mortal and divine mind trying to comprehend it's true self.

In order to enter the Mental Realm there are only two quote-on-quote "possible" ways, sleep and meditation.

That's because the realm itself requires spiritual or in some cases mystical or metaphysical ways in order to enter within it due to its abstract self.