Explaining The Multiversal Structure

Before we start the current chapter of the cosmology of my stories there's some things that I'll have to clarify at first as to why I decided to make this chapter :

A) First and foremost, I've decided to create this chapter since I've felt that the scaling of my cosmology from Multiversal to High Outer and then as many layers into Boundless as it's originally supposed to have been in the easiest of terms kinda wacky and I plan on fixing that.

B) This chapter was about to come since I've explained the universal structure earlier and parts of the dimensional structure as spoiler free as possible - since I was planning on expanding on it - and now, I'll explain what is considered to be a Multiverse or more.

C) The last thing was that this chapter along with the previous one fall under the In Verse Cosmology Scaling that I've done, so everything I scale here will once again be without the atomic scaling since let's be honest, it would be a nightmare to powerscale and explain both things at the same time. Also although this scaling will be without counting the atom scaling of the Raonverse, the same exact Multiversal structure is also used in atom scaling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

First of all, before I start with what types of Multiverses - or what is considered to be a Multiversal structure in the Raonverse - it would be wise if I started by explaining what is the terminology of a Multiverse.

A Multiverse according to the astrophysics is considered to be any hypothetical sum of four or more parallel spatiotemporal continuums that can comprise anything from a quote-on-quote small 4D cosmological structure to any higher finite or infinite alternate realities.

This theory is the result of M-Theory else known as Multiversal Theory which is part of the string theory.

The string theory being an astrophysical theory that says that basically any small 1D to 2D, unseen by us due to its size particle is a string and all the higher dimensions, including the 3D perspective of our world - since we can perceive, depth, width, length and height, but not our position in time which according to Einstein is the fourth dimension - are a result of how those small, spatiotemporal strings vibrate and interact with one another.

In a sense, we can see our universe and everything that we can perceive as music and these spatiotemporal strings as the strings of a musical instrument.

I can't explain further how the strings in the string theory interact with one another in greater detail since I'm no astrophysicist and I apologize to those who came here expecting this chapter to be a seminar in String Theory and astrophysics.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now that this is out of the way, I'll explain to you every type of multiverse that exists in the Raonverse (Spoiler alert every Multiversal type exists in it) and where they scale it so without any further time to waste, let's explain them.

Level I Multiverse : Universal Extension : This type of Multiversal structure according to the famous cosmologist Max Tegmark is quite literally as it's name suggests, an extension of the universe.

This extension of the universe to other universes is happening because of two things, the theory of the universal expansion and the Hubble volume theory.

The theory of the universal expansion is basically that the universe we live in expands ad infinitum or in other words, basically forever which is quite simple to understand since it's the reason why when scientists - astrophysicists especially - talk about the universe, they separate it in two types, the observable and the non observable universe.