Explaining The Dimensional Structure

A/n : Hello everyone Son Raon here and I'm going to explain to you all things you'll need to know about the dimensionality in the cosmology of the Raonverse (a.k.a the cosmology that my fanfics are using) so make sure to take either a pencil - or a pen - and a piece of paper since we'll be here for a while longer than in any other chapters of this book.

-----------------------------------------------------------

First of all, before I explain the dimensional structure as the title of this chapter says. Let me to explain to you some theories that will just make the explaining easier to understand. Those theories will be in the both in this book and the upcoming powerscalling novel that I'm planning on writing next week.

Those theories have both theoretical and practical usage in helping you to understand and they are :

- Axiom of Inaccessibles : Similarly to how you can't be finite levels over Infinity you can't be considered finite levels above something you transcend to the point of it being inaccessible.

- R>f Transcendence : R>f transcendence means that being inaccessible or higher layers above something (e.x a concept, a dimension, a plane of existence), you're able to see the lower plane (and in some cases its inhabitants) as fiction similarly to how a human sees something fictional on TV.

- Bohm Theory : Implicate & Explicate Orders : The Bohm's Theory, else known as the Theory of Implicate and Explicate Orders, is a theory made by the astrophysicist David Bohm based on the Daoist thoughts of the world's polarized wholeness.
Explaining it with easier terms, it means that whatever can be comprehended and scientifically quantified is known as the Explicate or unfolded Order, basically what is known to us.
On the other hand, the things that can't be explained scientifically and can be perceived via intuition, based on Bohm's Theory is the Implicate Order.

- Modal Realism : A Metaphysical Theory developed by David Lewis, a theory that states that there might exist other worlds within the realm of possibility similar to our own.
This theory exists in the Raonverse as explained by the existence of other Realms, other universes and possible dimensions.

- External Modal Realism : EMR : External Modal Realism is a Metaphysical Theory developed by Takashi Yagisawa that explains that there are not only possible worlds as seen in the Modal Realism, but also impossible worlds as well.
This theory also exists within the Raonverse as it explains the existence of the Impossible Dimensions and the higher existential planes that we'll learn later in the future.

Inaccessible Cardinals : In set theory, an uncountable cardinal is inaccessible if it cannot be obtained from smaller cardinals by the usual operations of cardinal arithmetic.

Scaling of infinities/words that mean Infinity : Uncountable <<< Infinite <<< Inaccessible <<< Irrelevant

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now that we've said some of the dimensional theories that exist in the Raonverse, let me enlighten you as to what is considered as a dimension in the Raonverse.

First of all, dimensions in the Raonverse are not considered things such as parallel universes and such since I already have a quite literal infinite amount of parallel worlds and existential planes that I left unexplained since they contain spoilers for later chapters.

Secondly the dimensions in the Raonverse are mostly considered as what we perceive as reality , meaning that they have a more astrophysical meaning to them.