In Verse Scaling

A/n : Hello everyone Son Raon here and I'm back once again in this chapter of my cosmology book in order to explain to you sertain things about the cosmology itself that I think that the ones that enjoy scaling will find important and explain some things about how the scaling of my verse goes for the characters in the aforementioned verse a.k.a the Raonverse.

What does this mean? To put it simple, the previous chapters I've written about the verse are not from the point of view of the characters that are in the Raonverse or in a nutshell, I've written the previous chapters - and scaling - of the cosmology itself to feel like this : POV : You're from a different verse and got Deus Ex Machina-ed treatment in the Raonverse (Basically teleported in the Raonverse without any real reason except scaling).

Secondly what I'm going to be writing in this chapter is not a "debunk" of my fanfic cosmology, just a quick summary and a way of how to powerscale the characters within my verse in an easier way so without any further delay, let's begin with the scaling of the Raonverse for characters within the verse.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another thing that you'll have to keep in mind is that this scaling won't be of use to you if you wish to scale the Raonverse compared to other verses cosmology wise, I'm telling that since in this chapter due to the fact that I'm going to be scaling what I've previously stated about the verse itself for the beings within the Raonverse meaning that I won't use things like the quantum cosmology of the Raonverse since every single being in the Raonverse is pretty much... for lack of a better term "built out" from the same atoms and subatomic particles as everyone else in the Raonverse.

This means that if you want to scale any other verse based on their cosmology compared to the Raonverse in order to find out which fictional cosmology is the most quote-on-quote "superior", you're ought to include everything that I described and will describe for the Raonverse, including the quantum cosmology.

Finally this scaling is going to be for the lowest Existential Plane of the Raonverse and as to what I've got planned for the higher ones, I'll let you know once we reach that part in my fanfics.

Also, for those who don't understand that much about powerscalling and things like that, I'll make a powerscalling book with tips, tricks, Dos and Do Nots about scaling in general, including a few scaling examples and rules for the least knowledgeable of that so make sure to keep in mind for any announcement or notification about its release.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just in order for the newer readers and those who don't know too much about scaling in general, I'll start small and progressively go bigger as I scale.

Let's begin from something simple to understand, so let me explain to you how to scale what's considered as a universe in the Raonverse.

A universe in the Raonverse isn't the same as an irl universe. It's a macrocosm composed of more than one infinite spatiotemporal "universes" from which the Living World, Heaven and Hell are a few examples of the myriads of "universal structures" within it.

I'll start my explanation by telling you more about the Living World since it's the closest thing possible to the irl universe itself, although they share sertain similar traits and have quite the number of differences.

As I've stated in the past - In the chapter called Explaining The Universal Structure - all of you probably know that every universe has a common start - most of the times - and that's the Big Bang.

The Big Bang beginning is kinda similar in both the Living World and the Irl Universe, but the main difference is in the size.

Let me explain, in the Raonverse the Living World started with the Big Bang as well, but in the span of a Plank Second (the lowest possible time) from the Big Bang it grew to the size of an irl universe and didn't stop there, it expanded to infinite times the size of the irl universe and since a universe irl is thought to be Infinite 4D, via the Axiom of Inaccessibles (you can see more about it in the Explaining The Dimensional Structure chapter) the Living World is Infinite 5D in size.