Small QnA And Actual Cosmological Scale

Hello everyone, Son Raon here and before I explain to you about the planetary scaling, I'll be answering some questions that I'm sure some of you possibly had about the cosmology.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's start with the first question that I'm sure most of you have : The cosmology appears kinda wanked, is it because of purely powerscalling reasons or are there any deeper reasons behind it?

A really good question and I have an in my opinion, equally good answer about it. The cosmology of the Raonverse was made OP on purpose for both scaling and narrative reasoning. Let me explain it further :

A) It was made OP for scaling reasoning so that I had the scaling part out of my mind whenever I wrote a new chapter of my stories so that I could focus more on the narrative part, basically making some of my OP OCs appear more compelling without having to overly describe the world building and scale of the verse every single time.

B) The cosmology was made OP for narrative reasons since I plan on adding any OC of mine - Canon and Non Canon to my stories - in one cosmology whilst having a cosmology that's.... for lack of a better term sturdy enough to quote-on-quote "contain" some of my more heavy hitting in scaling terms OCs (honorable mentions to Raon, Darkon, Akira, Tairel, Ryan, Sage, Indra and Apollyon, along with many others that I've yet to showcase), but not have my stories get reduced to one shot chapters had one of them went all out.

It wouldn't be a good thing now, would it?

-----------------------------------------------------------

The second question is along the lines of : You use a lot of things that are fundamentally similar to other cosmologies, does that mean that your cosmology is a mix match of others?

I've stated it before and I've edited the blurb of this book in order to contain what I'm about to say.

I use parts of cosmologies from other verses, but not in a plagiarizing way, but more in a way to help others that are new to the concept of powerscalling to properly grasp the sheer complexity of every existing cosmological structure within the Raonverse since whether everyone likes it or not, all cosmologies have various similarities and differences between them so many ideas are not entirely related to one cosmology in particular.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The third question is a funny one : Why bother scaling your verse if only OCs exist within it? It falls under OC Fallacy after all so it's technically unscalable.

Yeah.... I'm pretty sure that all of you can understand the sheer amount of salt emanating from this very question.

My OCs would fall in OC Fallacy, but they have some reasons why they actually don't. Their reasons are :

- First of all most of my OCs have a well developed backstory and some of them even have their own stories, meaning that they have a deeper purpose other than powerscalling.

- Secondly my OCs have a fictional cosmology, meaning that they have something in order to be scaled off of since most of the OCs that fall under OC Fallacy don't have a functional cosmology in the first place, making their scaling statements literal No Limit Fallacies since they have nothing to quite literally be scaled out of and thus making them negligible for scaling in the first place.

- Finally, the last nail in the coffin that debunks the fact that my OCs don't fall under OC Fallacy is basically that they, along with their stories are published in a platform where other people can see them, along with many other writers and readers alike.