An Introduction To Raonverse's Pataphysics

Hello everyone Son Raon here and I'm back with another Cosmology chapter for the verse.

This will be one of the four upcoming chapters that'll finalize the Cosmological complexity of the planets and stars of the verse, including one personal scale of mine that I'm planning on revealing bits and pieces of it narratively first (within my stories) and then expand upon its overall scaling.

As for what it is, unfortunately enough it'll be for me to know and for everyone you to find out in time so I won't tell anything about it, meaning that you'll have to look for hints about it in my stories.

I won't say which or what the hints will be about, just keep your eyes peeled and read the chapters thoroughly in order to find them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now without any further delay let's start with the Cosmology/world building/surprisingly not scaling part that most of you are here for.

First of all before I explain the three voids I'll explain a term that will be necessary in order for you to have the structural knowledge in order to proceed, albeit I apologise in advance for three reasons :

- Firstly the chapter will be a long one so we'll be here for a while.

- Secondly for the information overload to any over thinker that's reading this book.

- Thirdly to any scaler in the comments - because I know there'll be more than one - for the SCP PTSD that I'm about to reawaken in thee.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now let's start with the first part of the explainations with me introducing you to a - for some of you - interesting yet foreign concept that's known in simple terms as pataphysics.

Now some of you may ask, what the heck are pataphysics supposed to be?

In reality, pataphysics (from the French pataphysique) goes back to 1900s as the title of a novel by the absurdist playwright Alfred Jarry.

Alfred himself was an author known for the fact that he was making fun of systems and more importantly mocking the very foundation of the idea that the world could be explained in a few results. One of them being as the name suggests, Physics.

That'd be embarrassing if that was the explanation I was planning on giving y'all about it, wouldn't it?

So because were talking about a fictional verse and not a novel written in the 1900s let me explain to you what pataphysics truly mean for the Raonverse.

---------------------------------------------------------

In order to truly understand them - without trolling this time - let's explain some things that brought us to this point :

- Physics : Physics is the result of humans trying to explain the world they live in with scientifical terms from the most simple like the laws of Newton for the demonstration of the work of gravity to the most complex like the equation for the speed of light (E=m*c²) and theories like the Minkowski Space for the explanation of a Four Dimensional Space Time Continuum.

- Metaphysics : Metaphysics in layman's terms are basically physics, but with a side of philosophy. Metaphysics try to explain a world were conventional physics and sciences don't work. Metaphysics is just an umbrella term for other sciences that fall under the same category, these being Cosmology, Theology, Ontology, Epistemology, Applied Metaphysics, Consciology (the science of human consciousness), Mind and Matter, Neutral Determinism and Spacetime.